Frenemies or Lovers~(Jasprit Bumrah)

"Mayank jaldi Karo, nhi toh udhar voh jasprit kahega ki firse meri vajase late hue ho tum" Aishi said.

"Aaa rha hu", Mayank said coming from the changing room.
"Kabhi Kabhi Lagta hai ki tum meri nahi balki main tumhara pr hu 😂" Mayank said.

"Ha ha very funny, ab chale" Aishi said. Aishi is Mayank's pr from 3 years, so they share a good friend ship with each other. Today is T-20 match so the stadium is full of people who are hooting for their favourite teams.

Aishi and Mayank enters the stadium, Jasprit saw them and came to them."aa gaye tum dono, aj bhi jarur iss chudail ki vajase late hoya hoga Tu" Jasprit said. . " Jasprit tum..." Aishi was about to say something in anger but Mayank stopped them.

"Are are ruko tum dono phirse mat shuru ho jayo varna pata Chala ki udhar match shuru hogaya aur tum dono lade ja rhe ho and to answer your question Jasprit aaj iss chudail..."Mayank stopped realising what he said and bit his tongue. Aishi glared at him (if looks could kill then Mayank would be dead by now)

"Are Mera matlab tha ki aaj meri vajase late hue he Aishi ki vajase nhi" ,Mayank said. Jasprit started laughing by then. "Ho gya" Aishi said eyeing Jasprit. Jasprit stopped and kept his finger on his lips. "Chalo abhi jaldi jao aur ache se khelke aao , all the best!" Aishi said hugging both of them. "Thank you chudail" Jasprit said and ran from there. Mayank also went away with him. She just smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~

Aishi is continuously crying and Mayank is trying his best to control her but he is also worried for his buddy Jasprit.

Actually when the match was going on and Jasprit was batting, unfortunately the ball hit Jasprit's head and he was badly injured.

The doctor came from the icu. Everyone ran to him with hope. "Doctor ab Kaisa hai Jasprit? " Yuvraaj Singh asked. "his head is okay now but he is not gaining his consciousness" ,doctor said. Everyone's face fell. "Doctor voh thik toh ho jaega na " ,Mayank asked. " Jab tak unko hosh nhi aa jata tab tak Kuch keh nhi sakte", doctor said. "Ham mil sakte hain kya usse " ,Aishi asked. " Yeah sure", the doctor said and went from there.

Everyone got into the icu. Jasprit is laying in the hospital bed lifelessly, it's just his heartbeat's that are indicating that he is still alive.

Aishi sees him like this and her heart stopped for a beat, it's like something precious is going away from her and she can't live without him. Her eyes welled up and she ran to him.

"Jasprit please aapni aankhe kholo, ekbar mujhe dekhlo please uth jao " Aishi cried holding his hands. Everyone was looking at Aishi with shocked face cause everyone knew that they are like Tom and Jerry.

"Dekho main tumse Kabhi jaghda nahi karungi , hamesha tumhari har baat manungi but please tum uth jao" Aishi said. By then Jasprit's fingers started trembling but Aishi doesn't notice it due to her crying but Mayank noticed it and signalled everyone to keep quiet.

"Please Jasprit uth jao main tumhare bina nahi jee sakti please ekbar aankhe kholo main tumse bohot pyar karti hu , i love you Jasprit..please utho mere liye " she said. Everyone widened there eyes when they saw that Jasprit's heartbeat's increasing. Yuvraaj called the doctor and Mayank take Aishi from the room. Everyone came out of the room as doctor is checking Jasprit.

After some time doctor came out from the room. "Jasprit ab bilkul thik hai aap unse mil sakte hain." ,The doctor said with a smile. "Thank you doctor" ,Yuvi said.

Everyone got inside to saw Jasprit smiling. " Oye ab Kaisa hain tu, aur aise pagalo ki Tarah has kyu rha he" ,Yuvraaj asked. " I am feeling better now" ,Jasprit said.

On the other side Aishi is nervous to meet Jasprit cause she herself didn't know about her feelings.just now she confessed her love in front of everyone including Jasprit. She just hope Jasprit didn't hear her.

"Guys kya main Aishi se do mint akele me baat Kar sakta hu" Jasprit said. Aishi became alert. Everyone understands what Jasprit want to talk about so, they agreed and came out of the room.now only Aishi and Jasprit are present in the room.

"Aishi voh main behosh tha toh maine Mayank se suna ki tum mere liye bohot ro rhi thi" ,Jasprit asked. Aishi kept quiet. "Aur maine kuch aur bhi suna jab mujhe hosh aa rha tha tab Kuch Kaha tha tumne"Jasprit asked. "Voh main.... Main...voh.. ummmm" Aishi stuttered and bit her lower lip.

"I love you Aishi", Jasprit said. Aishi widened her eyes and stared at him shockingly. "Ha Aishi main tumse bohot pyar karta hu , mujhe toh tumse usi din pyar hogya tha jis din maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha Mumbai Indians ke match mein" Jasprit said.

"Ab kuch kahogi bhi ya aise hi dekhti rahogi" Jasprit said to Aishi break her thoughts. "Tum...tum sach...sachme mujhse pyar...pyar karte ho",Aishi said. "Ha aishi main tumse sachme bohot pyar karta hu"Jasprit said.

"Toh phir hamesha ladte kyu ho mere sath Tom and Jerry ki tarah", she pouted. "Are voh toh mujhe acha Lagta hai tumhara gussa wala face, Kabhi Dekha hai tumne aapne aap ko gusse mein kaisi laal ho jati ho",Jasprit said and chuckled.

"Aur vaise bhi main manta hu ki tom and jerry bohot ladte hai par ek aur chiz bhi Dekho voh dono ek dusre ke bina reh bhi toh nhi sakte" Jasprit teased. Aishi blushed.

"Toh main rishta pakka samjhu", someone said from behind. They turned and saw that the whole team was there and Mayank teased them. They blushed and smiled at each other. "Rishta bilkul pakka hai" ,they said together and stared at each other thinking that it is indeed a beautiful start of their journey from frenemies to lovers.

***************

Written by:- sumedhian_sumu

Requested by:- the_cricket_lollygag

I know it's not that much but i hope you like it Aishi 😅.

Please vote and comment and give ur feedbacks.💖