Extra 03-4: This scared of me stealing away your boyfriend?

Qi YuanCheng really managed to find the time in his busy schedule to come back to China.

After his dad tricked him about the divorce and took away his older brother, Qi Feng held a deep grudge towards his father. Moreover, due to his busy schedule, Papa Qi rarely came back, and as time passed, Qi Feng grew ever more indifferent, and all their interaction was done through his brother.

Perhaps due to those reasons, Qi YuanCheng was extremely sensitive to Qi Feng “walking on the wrong path”. After all, he owed his son 10 years of parental love, and any father w/ a bit of heart would feel guilty over such a thing and want to take responsibility.

This time, he only wanted to have a proper chat with his younger son, but who would have thought that due to Ling Ke’s internship ending, Qi Feng happily went on vacation to Inner Mongolia’s prairies w/ his boyfriend. Papa Qi missed them just like that!

At the dining table, Qi YuanCheng complained somewhat angrily, “Why didn’t you tell me beforehand that Qi Feng went out to play?”

Jiang Ying huffed out a laugh: “As his father, you don’t ask your son if he wants to meet you, and instead, plan to blame me?”

Qi YuanCheng had no words. He truly didn’t have the qualifications to criticize Jiang Ying. After not talking w/ Qi Feng for so long, he was afraid that his son would react badly to him returning, thus didn’t tell him ahead of time.

Jiang Ying advised: “Alright already. Qi Feng’s not a child, and he knows what he’s doing. Since you already took the time off to come back, why don’t you tell me how you and Little Yu have been living these years… I only ever hear his side of the story and never really heard you say anything.”

Slightly startled, Qi YuanCheng looked towards his ex-wife who hadn’t changed much even after a decade, and his heart went soft. Taking a sip of his red wine, he smiled: “These years……”

Jiang Ying patiently listened, and it was as if they returned to when they 1st started dating.

At that time, she wasn’t busy. She also didn’t frequently look at her watch while they were together, as if staying w/ him for even another second was a waste of time……

They chatted to their heart’s content. Jiang Ying was a knowledgeable and extremely thought-provoking woman; Qi YuanCheng felt that she seemed even more charming than 10 years ago.

But he couldn’t stay for very long, and 3 days later, needed to leave.

Before he left, Jiang Ying personally sent him off.

Qi YuanCheng was moved like no other, and at the airport, couldn’t resist saying: “When you have time, you can also come over and take a look. Visit Little Yu.”

Qi YuanCheng didn’t hold out much hope. A news anchor had a rigorous schedule with almost no vacation. How could she possibly have free time?

However, Jiang Ying replied, “Alright, it’s been so many years since I’ve gone overseas. Next year when my assistant takes over, I’ll take a vacation to travel a bit.”

Qi YuanCheng couldn’t believe his ears. It wasn’t until he checked in and got on the plane that he remembered he came back for Qi Feng. But during these 3 days, he and Jiang Ying didn’t discuss him even once……