Chapter 62

Jiang Ying asked, “You and Qi Feng got into a fight?”

Ling Ke blinked. “No.”

Jiang Ying: “I have no idea what’s going on w/ that child. I asked him earlier to call you over for dinner, but he told me to call you myself, so I thought you two had a fight……”

Ling Ke: “……”

Jiang Ying: “It’s good if you didn’t. I’ll have the chauffeur pick you up in a while so go prepare. Remember to keep your phone on.”

Even though they didn’t fight, but Qi Feng’s vastly different from usual attitude made Ling Ke quite distressed.

On the other end, Jiang Ying hung up, looked at her younger son who was listening off to the side w/ perked up ears, and helplessly sighed. Clearly, he cared a lot, but still wanted to pretend otherwise.

“I finished the call.” Jiang Ying waved her phone.

“Oh……” Qi Feng looked down and played w/ his phone, his heart a fretful mess. Once Ling Ke comes, he’ll see Bro, what to do……

“You’re not going to pick him up?”

Qi Feng sat on the sofa and didn’t move. “The chauffeur is enough.”

Jiang Ying: “……” So they really did have a lover’s quarrel?

A while later, Qi Yu came downstairs.

He got back late last night so he only called Qi Feng this morning. He was originally wearing casual stay-at-home clothes, but hearing that Little Bro’s “boyfriend” was coming too, went upstairs to change.

Qi Feng lifted his head, and seeing Qi Yu wearing his favorite shirt, instantly jumped up: “Hey! Why are you wearing my clothes!”

Qi Yu looked at his clothes: “Why are you overreacting like that? Is this shirt very special?”

Qi Feng: “……Don’t you have your own clothes!”

Qi Yu came over and sat down on the sofa: “I’m only staying for 2 weeks. You have clothes, so why should I bother bringing any?”

His tone was obvious: What’s yours is mine.

Qi Feng: “My boyfriend’s coming over. What if he thinks you’re me!”

“Then so what? Won’t be the 1st time I’ve been mistaken as you. Unless, you’re afraid I’m going to steal away your boyfriend?” Qi Yu shot him a glance and sneered, “If I really do manage to steal him away, then he’s not worth your love, no?”

This jabbed Qi Feng right in his weak spot, making him so angry he almost cursed out loud, but in the end, he could only stalk off in a huff.

On the way to Qi Feng’s house, Ling Ke sent the other a few texts on WeChat. This was already the most he could concede for this strange, cold war of theirs……

But Qi Feng didn’t reply.

Conflicted, Ling Ke looked outside the window.