Extra 03-2: I Want to Spend More Time Accompanying Qi Feng

After living with Jiang Ying, Ling Ke’s ‘all day no rest’ internship life continued, and what’s more, he had to endure Qi Feng’s bottomless desires after each hard day of work. Ling Ke was completely drained.

Other than work-specific tasks, as time passed, Ling Ke also had to help out with buying breakfast, getting coffee, preparing medicine and reminding Jiang Ying to take them, etc…

And during this period, Jiang Ying also came to admire Ling Ke even more. After all, he was serious and dependable in his work, willing to learn and diligent, had high perception, wasn’t proud or impatient— Who wouldn’t like such a young man working under them?

Today, a thunderstorm came, so after getting off the car, Ling Ke helped Jiang Ying hold an umbrella. Although it was just walking across the yard, he still got soaked.

Towards this, Qi Feng was both extremely distressed and gloomy, and the resentment that piled up these many days all exploded out at once: “Mom! Who’s boyfriend is Ling Ke suppose to be! Instead of finding your own, all you do is work my wife to the bone every day!”

Jiang Ying & Ling Ke: “……”

Ling Ke felt unbelievably speechless at these brainless accusations… This dumbass, what was he getting jealous of his mom for? Did the other not know that the reason he acted so attentive and polite was to curry favor w/ his future mother-in-law?

After she digested those words, Jiang Ying couldn’t hold back her laughter: “Yo, you little brat. Even throwing your mom away at this point!”

No matter how much Jiang Ying liked Ling Ke, she still needed to mock her son over this.

Qi Feng: “What throw away!”

Jiang Ying: “So what if I use your boyfriend? Did I bully him or make trouble for him?”

Qi Feng couldn’t retort, tongue-tied.

He was originally a filial son and rarely argued w/ him mom. It was only due to the lack of attention from Ling Ke that he felt hostility towards her, and with this short convo, was utterly defeated. Flustered and exasperated, he pushed Ling Ke up the stairs to change.

In the bedroom, Qi Feng covered the other’s head with a towel and grumbled, “Do you want to take a shower? You got wet and then went under the AC, so be careful about getting sick.”

Ling Ke: “It’s fine, my body’s not that weak. I only got wet for a few seconds.”

Qi Feng: “You’re literally drenched!”

Ling Ke smiled, grabbed the towel, then took off his wet polo shirt while facing away: “Help me find a shirt to change into……” As he said this, he turned around and saw Qi Feng’s hungry stare. His cheeks flushed, and the other rushed forth to hug him.

A certain someone kissed him like a man starved for 3 days and 3 nights. Ling Ke quickly pushed the towel onto the other’s face: “What are you doing! Your mom’s waiting downstairs for us to go eat……”

Qi Feng curled his lips, then turned around to find a shirt, full of grievance and complaint.

“All the clothes you brought are in the wash!”