Chapter 34

By the time Qi Feng arrived, the other three had already finished eating and were waiting for him to explain everything.

Qi Feng sat down, debated for a while, then revealed, “She’s my high school classmate.”

“Fuck, she really was?” Xie QiBao was astonished. “But didn’t you say that only one other classmate of yours came to F university?”

Qi Feng: “She is that person…… I didn’t actually recognize her at first because…she looked completely different.”

It took awhile before they understood what Qi Feng meant by “looked completely different”.

Xie QiBao thought back to her uncannily large eyes and rigid expressions.

“She had plastic surgery?” Gao JunFei couldn’t resist confirming.

“Yes……” Qi Feng replied somewhat tiredly. “She said she did it for me……” He sighed again, closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, unwilling to say more.

Everyone else looked at one another and tactfully dropped the topic.

Gao JunFei got up and prompted Xie QiBao to go back to the dorm, wanting to give Qi Feng and Ling Ke some time to talk alone. Not getting the message, Xie QiBao tactlessly asked if Ling Ke wanted to go with them, and Gao JunFei almost slapped him upside the head.

Luckily, Qi Feng held Ling Ke back: “Stay with me for a while, I have something to say to you.”

Gao JunFei: “Alright, we’ll leave first.”

However, after Gao JunFei and Xie QiBao left, Qi Feng didn’t actually start talking and just rested his chin in his hand with his elbow propped on the table.

Ling Ke finally asked, “Are you hungry? Want to eat something first?”

“……Hmm?” Qi Feng looked at him, then nodded. “Ok.”

Ling Ke got up, and feeling that Qi Feng’s gaze followed him the entire way, somewhat nervously bought food before bringing it back to their table.

Qi Feng looked at the food on the tray, and seeing that every single dish was something he liked, revealed a smile. Although his smile was still somewhat tired, he looked a lot more relaxed.

Sitting across the table, Ling Ke quietly watched the other eat.

The way Qi Feng ate was very elegant. Normally, he liked to talk while eating, but he never talked with food in his mouth. This resulted in him eating very slowly, and when they ate together, Ling Ke almost always finished before him.

But today, Qi Feng didn’t say anything, taking bite after bite, and finished quite quickly.

Ling Ke knew that Qi Feng’s silence meant he had a lot on his mind. Either he didn’t know where to start, or didn’t want to talk at all.

But that didn’t matter. If Qi Feng wanted his company, then he’ll stay with the other. He liked staying together with Qi Feng, and even if it’s just sitting across from each other silently, he would still feel warm and happy.

It’s just, this was the cafeteria and the two of them were quite famous, so Qi Feng suggested that they change locations after he finished eating.