Chapter 48

Due to last night’s roller-coaster experiences and then this morning’s coming out of the closet ordeal, Qi Feng really felt like he’s been tormented to kingdom come and back.

But hearing Ling Ke talk to him so normally, the bruised black and blue Qi Feng finally tasted a drop of honeyed hope……

Ling Ke didn’t ignore him and was even waiting for him to go to class together.

Qi Feng sent a hurried “ttyl” and then quickly climbed down.

While washing up, he splashed his face with cold water and felt his mind clear up a bit.

Actually, he wasn’t really expecting Ling Ke to understand his feelings from that vague confession last night. As the saying goes, a confession should be the sound of the victory horn, not the cry for attack. He deeply understood this logic.

Ling Ke’s a straight male, so if he confessed all of a sudden, the risk of failure was too high.

His words onstage last night, that was simply sounding the other out.

Even if Ling Ke wasn’t present, he’d probably find out later from other sources. At that time, Qi Feng could use this opportunity to flirt a bit and jokingly ask how the other’d feel if he was the target of that confession, then observe his reactions.

But unfortunately, he never expected Xu JunZhu to appear out of nowhere, and then for Ling Ke to show up and even kiss him.

Thinking of that kiss, Qi Feng rubbed his lips and couldn’t resist smiling.

Immediately afterwards, he forced it away, feeling dumb.

Although things didn’t develop the way he expected, it could still be said that he received a pleasant surprise, right?

Moreover, Ling Ke was still pretending to be his boyfriend, and it could be said that the other was very dedicated to this endeavor……

Luckily, Xu JunZhu’s post mostly got seen by his high school classmates, most of who were overseas. The “flames of war” had yet to reach F University.

Reminding himself that “haste makes waste”, he rubbed his face to calm down.

As they walked to class, Qi Feng brought up the bouquet of flowers and honestly confessed that he watched the video Yao Jing sent him.

“Forget it,” Ling Ke said with lowered eyes. “If you don’t dislike it, then it’s yours…”

Besides, Qi Feng gave him flowers before, so now they’re even. They both live together, so no matter who it belonged to, it’s still going to be in the same room. As long as that girl doesn’t find out, then it really made no difference.

Qi Feng thought back to the video he watched last night. He didn’t hear what that girl said to Ling Ke onstage, but he did hear her friend confessing for her. Curious, he asked, “Did you reject her?”

Ling Ke: “No, she left as soon as she gave me the flowers.”

Qi Feng felt somewhat uneasy, as if afraid she’d suddenly appear in front of Ling Ke again.