Towards this, Ling Ke was depressed to no end: “How could you do something like that!”

Qi Feng, feeling justified in his actions: “What did I do? I can’t kiss you? When you saw Xu JunZhu, didn’t you also kiss me without saying a word?”

Ling Ke, tongue-tied: “You…!”

Qi Feng, leaking jealousy: “What, you like that girl?”

Ling Ke suppressed his anger, answering the previous question first: “At that time, I did that b/c there were only the 3 of us. But today, you kissed me in front of a whole crowd. What about my feelings? I’m a grown man, I can properly handle these things.”

Qi Feng, unhappy: “Fine! It’s all my fault, it’s b/c I was too impulsive!”

Seeing the other look so wronged, Ling Ke’s heart instantly melted. He could understand, b/c Qi Feng acted like that out of love.

He sighed: “I’m not blaming you… I only think, that girl was so dedicated, so doing it like this, wouldn’t that be too cruel towards her?”

Qi Feng raised an eyebrow, still jealous for no reason: “So you do like her!”

Ling Ke’s lips twitched: “I don’t…”

Qi Feng: “Towards girls like that, you wanna bet that me kissing you is a lot more effective than you trying to explain? Tell me, is she prettier than me? Is she more famous than me? Does she understand you more than me? I’m the Campus Idol! It’s her honor to lose to me, ok? Besides, I didn’t kiss you to provoke her, but to shift everyone’s attention from her to us. I’ve given her plenty of face, so how was I not considerate?”

For the 1st time, Ling Ke was left speechless from Qi Feng’s twisted logic. He’d never met someone so narcissistic and justified to this extent.

After venting, Qi Feng nervously stared at Ling Ke: “Why aren’t you saying anything?”

What else could he even say… Not knowing if he should cry or laugh, Ling Ke replied, “You’re quite childish.”

Hearing his tone, Qi Feng knew that the other wasn’t mad anymore, and relying on the fact that he’s loved, proudly proclaimed, “I am childish, so what of it. You don’t like me?”

Ling Ke: “……”

Ever since finding out Ling Ke liked him since 6 years ago, Qi Feng seemed confident Ling Ke was his and slowly started to reveal his true colors, becoming more and more domineering. He knew that Ling Ke could be coaxed but not forced, so every time the other got mad, he’d act cute and spoiled, and even used his good looks for seduction. He had all sorts of methods, and if nothing worked, he’d push the other into bed. In short, he could always find a way for Ling Ke to surrender.

Ling Ke also didn’t know what to do w/ Qi Feng; who told him to give the other his weaknesses. A month earlier, Qi Feng found that his phone actually had a few pictures of Qi Yu mixed in, and b/c of this, Ling Ke couldn’t get out of bed a few days in a row. Even after those sessions, Qi Feng didn’t seem like he’d forget and would probably use this to nag him for a long time to come.

A few days later, May arrived, which meant Internet Valentine’s Day was approaching: 5/20 and 5/21.