Follow your heart

Start from the beginning

"Can you set her up with a dorm?" Mina begins "She isn't comfortable with living with her fathers at the moment and the dorms are available to any student attending."

"Of course. Luxury or normal? And who will be paying?"

"I will be paying, give her luxury."

"Oh! no, it doesn't have to luxury, I'm not going to be staying in there permanently." Dae protested, not wanting Mina to waste her money on her.

"But do you know how long you're gonna run away from your problems for?" JYP impolitely teased.

"Enough," Mina concludes. "I'm paying. Give her luxury."

"Perfect. Mina, I have some paperwork for you to sign, Dae, you may go to class."

"Right, yes sir. What hour is it?"

"2nd hour," JYP concludes, an evil smirk playing on his lips.

Dae's eyes widen as she mumbles a quiet "fuck" to herself. "Combat with 3racha."

"Can't she skip one class period? Maybe tour the dorms during this hour?" Mina pushes, not wanted to see Dae suffer.

"No can do, go along now."

Dae paints on a brave face, bows to JYP and heads out, before realizing something.

"I don't have my backpack," Dae comments.

"It's fine, you're a smart girl."

Dae rolls her eyes and heads out.

"I apologize I'm late sir." Dae addressed, keeping her head down, refusing to make eye contact.

"Dae!" Chan starts, sounding shocked. "Sit down please, the class is about to end anyways."

Chattered whispers filled the room when Dae made her way to the back corner of the classroom. She knew it was all about her. She looked like a mess, her clothes still had blood on them, her hair was matted and her face was bloated. Not only that, but she was just put on death row for doing an unassigned solo mission.

Sitting down on the floor, she curled herself up into a ball, not looking at anyone.

"Dae come here please," Jisung commands kindly, very new for the students who have only seen his murderous state.

Dae still refuses eye contact, but quickly gets up and makes her way towards the three boys.

"Your training uniform is in the storage closet, put that on and tidy yourself up. Alright?"

"Yes, sir." Dae acknowledged, turning to walk away from them.

Jisung grabs her shoulder to spin her around as he did 2 days ago, but instead of fighting back, she flinched severely, falling to the floor. Jisung's eyes widened, the same with Chan and Changbin. They didn't expect the fire in her to diminish that horridly. 

Dae quickly gets up, bows and rushes towards the storage closet.

A few students raise their hands, not used to Dae looking so helpless.

"What's up with her? Doesn't she usually punch you in the face for doing that?" One student questions.

"Shut up and don't assume things." Changbin dryly dismisses.

"Get it together. You are Dae Wiheomhan Bang. Tier one highly trained assassin, spy and hacker. Fucking act like it."

Dae brushed through her hair with her fingers and splashed water on her face.

"You got this."

The bell rang to go to her next hour class. She displays a fake smile as she walks through the halls.