Sian: let me tell you a short description  of the house"

                      "As you all have seen my house" 
                  "It has tiles which made the ground sparkly neat and tidy on the surface, the interior is renovated to outclass 5 star hotels"

Assault: Hotels?.......
                   "The whole house is painted "

Beast rep: Isn't paint outclassed even the word expensive>?! (thought)

                "It has 3 floors, and an underground passage for the firearms and such."
                 "This is the first floor, with the guest's room with a kitchen at the side and similar to a giant garage at the back with the hidden entrance to the weapons" "This house is like a block of weapons, every nook and cranny has a possible percent of finding a weapon. Even the couch your sitting has a weapon underneath."

               Alicia hurriedly open the couch's center with excitement and joy of finding something.

 Wow! So smooth.....(Alicia)

Assault :what's in there.... (everyone gathered around)

 Alicia: This texture is so smooth, what is this spongy feeling? *^* (surprised)

  Sian: That's just the black foam covering the gun..... the gun is called.

"Barrett M82 sniper rifle" Sniper_  *O*

      The Captain of the snipers guesses it right. The rest were still in the middle of thinking for they thought they have seen it before.

Sian praised him...."As expected from the captain of the Snipers, you know your stuff"

       (Other's were still in thought until someone manage to remembered)

AH! Alicia: These long thing is somewhat the same with the Snipers guns at the kingdom and the base.

Assault: Now I remembered, I thought someone was eyeing on me when I was taking grocery for my family. When I got the location right, I saw a dark shadow holding it from his location."

Tsk...those guys (Sniper_)

Snipers: I thought, I thought them well not see give off their presence when doing training. (Disappointed) I should teach a lesson when I get back.

Sian: Now-Now, don't get to hard to your soldier. Hehe
        : You can take the Rifle and the two boxes of ammunition with you.

         A captain of the launchers lifted a chemical bazooka while the others where not paying attention. 

Launchers: Why do this thing gives off a feeling of connection to me?

Oi! Oi! Oi!

     Sian: Stop!

          The captain stopped_

"That's a CHEMICAL BAZOOKA!" Sian yelled with intent to stop any possible accident that comes to mind....

         Through shock, the captain accidentally dropped weapon. The moment of the drop made a fuss to everything. The tent representative who was with him made a dive out of instinct. The others acted with the mood and carried their frontal approach. Everyone acted accordingly to the mood of atmosphere except for the captain of the war beast who was brightly smiling at the side waiting for something to happen. Well, their efforts were amazing, just like those said to be heroes who sacrificed their being for someone. Hate to admit, while the gun was still dropping, it made a turn which I saw in a split second. The gun was locked........