(10) Her thoughts.

Lota's POV

In history class I looked out of my window with frustration. 

I had my hand under my chin, with my other hand I tapped with my index finger on the wooden table. 

"Bam!" I heard in front of me. I didn't look.

"Lota," I heard.

I only humed at her then I said, "What?"

She had a wooden ruler on her left hand and she was slaping it slightly on her right palm.
"Don't 'what' me, woman." She glared at me, I on the other hand smiled, "Lota Zero Steritzi don't smile or joke or I'll kick you out!" I looked at her blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. 

"Mrs Dragneel, aren't you too young to frustrate to say that?" I said smirking, her name is: ---- Dragneel, she's 30 years old, but she acts like an old hag.

"Lota get OUT!" The teacher gave me a note to the principal. I laughed and took the paper and walked out without looking back. 

When I walked out I went into the opposite way from the principal's office. I went towards one of the classrooms that weren't used. I opened the door and closed the door the I slid down the door and let out a loud sigh, I looked up towards the ceiling. 

A tear slid down my eye, "Why am I so fake?" I said to myself. "Why do I lie to others?"

I then pulled my phone from my pockets of my skirt and looked at my messages that I had. 
First one that I saw was from non other than Alpha. It said: 'Iota how's your detention going? I know that your in one of the abandoned classrooms :)'. 

I answered the text with: 'shut up "vice president" and study you damn brat.' I then sent it to him and placed my phone next to me.

I then pulled a pack of cigarettes....

A/N Hii guys, I back with 'Darling stay.' but there is a very bad new, well... lets say that I'll start updating this book very slowly. thank you for your cooperation.

~rea~