(17) Coma, Wake up!

No POV

The pastel haired girl was surprised from hearing that her mother was the Klaxosaur princess all along; she heard stories that the princess hated her clone – aka daughter – with all her heart and being.

Tears stung her eyes as her mother’s skin turned from cream color to a color of sky blue, marks started to trace her body, as her eyes turned a dark shade of blue with the same color of pupils. Her hair turned into a platinum color and it grew as it reached her knees.

She immediately received a memory that looked blurry, one that she hadn’t seen yet since she just united with her past self just a few hours before.

“So, Frank, who’s that fraud?!” her mother yelled pointing at Olivia that stood by the door, looking the same.

The older man gave out a tired sigh tracing his hand in his short hair, “Look, Julie, Olivia is your reincarnation, while you’re the – well original. So of course there’s gonna be two. Remember you didn’t completely die when VIRM attacked earth about . . . two thousand years ago.”

It was really difficult to explain over it, but he lso said it was better like that, with two pure Klaxosaurs they could beat VIRM again for another two thousand years, they could not be fully killed, only outnumbered.

***

After a while they started heading to a portal that was going to the past, the real one. Iota avoided her mother the most, Hiroku did the same with his mother.

“everyone is under the drug, good.” The man said as he looked around, his arms clasped behind his back.

Mirouku saw someone he knew awake and he asked, “what about Nana and Hachi?”

“they already saw this once, they are immortal for some reason.” The principal answered without care.

Both adults were taking care of the teens and adults that were under the influence to a classroom so when they woke up there wasn’t any suspense.

They passed the portal and most teens were mortified, the place was destroyed by huge robots that passed them. Some were half destroyed due to monsters. Hiro knew what they were, he fought them when he went back into time a few days before.

He also knew them by the documentaries he watched about them also not so long ago. How were they going to destroy that?

Why were the adults so calm?

Many questions passed their minds as they flinched at a huge robot passed them, they guessed that they couldn’t see the group due to the height it was.

A/N I’m too tired to bring a whole fucking scenario over how they got the FranXX or the whole fight, but be aware this is the last chapter and also I’ll (as always) have a sad ending)

***

Blood dripped down his forehead as he ran around avoiding the flames that were slowly raising up in the cockpit. His blue eyes landed onto her green eyes that were slowly loosing life.

He grabbed her numb body as he jumped off the remains of the mechanism, well the head.

“Zero Two.” He called out to her as he ran with her to where his classmates were. They were ready to head back to earth. “hey, hey, wake up, you’re supposed to wake up.”

His body trembled as she stayed still, no kind of movement as he shook her. Her body had minimum injuries since he took most when the Franxx was ripped to nothing.

He felt her pulse and it was calm like nothing ever happened. The same heartbeat he felt when they hugged or kissed. But neither it sounded as lively, it was more like normal day went by. But the emotions in it were wary.