(9) ???

Being a girl wasn't always rainbows and unicorns. Usually when dad was still here, it was pretty happy. But now it isn't, it's more like wars and battles thru life. I really hated when mom started drinking and smoking after dad died. Well if you don't know who I am: Well I'm non other than Lota Zero Strelitzia. Let me tell you a story....

Many years ago A little girl was born named Lota. Her parents loved her with all their might. She had an elder brother. Named: Mirouku, He loved her allot since he always wanted a younger sister. funny was that they were only one year of difference. Well years passed and the family grew since they had a close family friend the Creque  family, with had Cassandra (the mom), Jermain (the father) and Mikasa. Which sadly the parents died in a car crash. Well my parents adopted Mikasa since she was like family; she was like her sister. Well when she was 12 her dad asked her if she wanted him to pick her up.... big mistake. she should've said no. That was one thing she did wrong. 

It was a monday when she just finished school and he was waiting at the frond door holding the passenger door open for her, "Hi daddy!" she greeted. 

"Hi dear," She entered the car and he sat in his side if the car. they drove towards their home (more like mansion). They passed over a medium sized bridge, He asked the girl: "sweety wanna see the duckies that you like to give food? I have some bread." Second mistake, a huge one: She said; 'sure why not!' 

They were giving the duck small pieces of fresh french bread and then three men came. They had weapons in their hands. And they had masks on. So she never knew who they were.

"Hm," the man with jet black hair said, "Mr and Ms Steritzia I've never thought i'll finds you two here." He laughed bitterly, "By the way, where's my money sir." 

'Money?' she asked in her self. 'right I forgot, Dad's in a gang,' well she was right. But she was still dumb.

"I don't have it Hotaru Jonathan If I had that 1 million Euros I would've called you." Out of nowhere she heard a scream and a gunshot. That happened very fast. one minute he was talking t the Hotaru guy then he was being shot and thrown down the bridge. 

"DADDY!!!!!!!" she yelled with all her might she never thought of him dying. 

The two men laughed, then left in their car from the way that they  came from, 'why didn't they kill me?' she asked. 

She ran to the car and grabbed her phone and called the cops. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She told them where and what happened. She then called her family.

After that her whole life and point of view changed. Her mother started drinking and her brother got into trouble more and more in school. Mikasa was silent and distant. Mom pushed the blame on me, but it was mine. 

~rea