(5) stories, promise

Your a mess, I confess. I despite you every best kid of way.

Kikyo's POV

Walking to school I see my friend Jayden, talking to Kagome. I know of Jayden's crush on me but I have a crush on somebody else.

"Hallo Jayden Kagome how's life?" I say with a sweet voice. As they turn I see Jaydan flustered and Kagome with her non- expressions face.

"Grate!" Jaydan exclaims, I only giggle.

"Its going okay, for now." Says Kagome holding her laughter. "I see that your transformation is going grate." She says as you see that her hair is changing faster than us.

"Alicia, how is she taking this situation?" I ask.

"She's happy cause she's the 'groups leader' so she's gonna be the death of me one day." Says Jaydan. I sigh she's gonna be the dead of us. Well I know Alicia sins kindergarten she's thinks that's she's the 'leader' and she's good in everything.

Mikasa never liked her guts. Neider do I she's to bossy. Ha well that's how she is how can you change someone?

"Earth to Kikyo." I hear a voice that snaps me from my thoughts. I only answer her with a 'mm' then they both shook their heads. "Never mind, first period will start in 2 minutes. Let's go" says Kagome.

Sometimes I wonder why did my mother left me when I was 1? And now around 16 they take a choice to meet there only daughter; me. And I see a letter of 14 years ago 'But there's a story behind everything how a picture came on a wall, a scar on your face. Sometimes they are simple and sometimes are hard or heartbreaking. But behind all your story's there's your mother 'cause her's is wear your start.'

I only started to cry that day.
Its true. But yet I hated her, not him cause my father died 1 year before I was born. 

I'm daughter of the JLA (Japanese Language Arts) teacher more like adopted. I did knew from the start 'cause she has red hair and hazel eyes, and she isn't married. I'm Williams because my real mothers last name is Williams. 

Question of the day: 'who is the person who kikyo has a crush on?'