(3) "kiss of dead"

The kiss is something so special for a person. You kiss only the person you love.

I'm nobody, I'm alone, if I didn't ask father to take me home he could've been alive.

After finding out about the 'reincarnation' stuff I am more depressed about that woman's reaction. Its 5 PM after the counsel meeting I'm in front of my house.
I sigh coming in with a wine bottle. "H- hello ma'am Lota's home." I need to talk in third person as I get home. Then I see the she-devil herself...drunk.

"Oh *hic*my baby girl's here, *hic*come here*hic* ya slut!" She says with a bitter smile then she takes the wine bottle from my arm. Then I realize that she has a knife in her left arm. My brother isn't home so he's safe. Today I'm gonna fight back. As I position myself to fight she turns around and goes to the kitchen, that's new. She never cooks. NEVER.

"Ma'am are you OK?" I ask seeing her cutting the chicken in half in one hit. Wow.

"I'm*hic* sleeping," she says sarcastically as always. "Go to your *hic* room." I sigh in relief its first time that woman talks to me without any fights. But ain't let my guard down, I don't trust her.

I go to my room upstairs I lock the door, so she can't come inside. I'm writing a book about myself, about her and him- my visions.

I go into my laptop and see in snapchat 3 notifications, 4 messages. I click the notifications; 'Hiroku  Jonathan, Kikyo William started to follow you.' And then I see the third I almost cry of this insult. In the comment of a pic

Liandra White
ya bitch you think that Heaven can save you heaven WILL NEVER.
10 min ago

Its true I think, Liandra is the stupid girl but popular.
I am popular but I learn a lot.

I sigh going to the 'messages' I see one. Huh? Zero Two? Who is this? She says:

Zero Two
         Hallo Lota I'm Zero Two.
5 hours ago.

Hallo, nice to meet you Z.T uh, I thought that your dead.

                                         Haha, yes I am but I'm sending the message from the future. I gotta get going Z.T. :)

I sigh in defeat. I hear a knock on the door I'm still not In the mood. Uh oh I'm dead I forgot I didn't pay attention in math or mental, abuse to human. Get it, no?

I open the door seeing the woman. "Ma'am hello are you okay?" I act more normal but I know that she is going to beat the hell out of me.

"What's this?" She says shoving a paper in my face. My eyes widen of surprise and fright it's the cart of math do you remember the ' Miss Sterizia, can you please explain gave me an answer to the question on page 55 number 10. ' and the old man sended a cart for the woman. Again. Then saw the other arm and saw a pocket knife, it was from my father. I frown.
"You did write the answers good that is why I'm only going to  cut some parts of ya! Let your hair down, now." She demands, I only obey she's the abuser but she's still my-- mother.

I see her walk behind me and cut my beautiful lifeless blonde hair with the pocket knife. Then comes to the front and cutes my cheek and skin as if it was cheese, it was horrible, painful, I wanna die in the beeps of the ocean as he dead . it was sad.

"Ma'am stop, please spare Lota." She stops and goes outside then turns.

"Its your last time, code 002! If you ever kiss anyone I'll never spare you, cause its the 'kiss of dead' do to sleep ya slut!!" What does she mean?

"Ma'am? What do you mean?" I ask curious
She sigh but stays with her back to me.

"I got a damn kart from the principal saying that your a reincarnation of Zero Two. That's why I know. Choose wisely who will be your first kiss, cause a person's first kiss is important, and is and you kiss only the person you love. Understand?" She explains for the first time in a milenia she talks nicely towards me.
I only nod.

"Good night." She then exits the room

"Good night mother."

Question of the day: 'who is he?'

Hallo this is my 5 book haha i'm so happy. And the 'Question of the day' is going to appear on every chapter or 90 % of the book darling stay.