(4) blue skies

The blue skies are beautiful

blue depths of the ocean is marvelous.

How can you explain why they are beautiful?

Hiroku's POV

I'm in my room reading the book of 'Days of Honey.' By Irene Awret. As I am eating my Doritos. I see a message in my iPhone. I got up and see 1 messages,of an unknown number. '+568 2 09879167' it says; 'hallo Hiroku, its me Hiro nice to talk to you! 😊' Hiro? I thought that he's dead? Ha well.

                          Hiroku

Hiro

Hallo?

Yo nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you to. I want to ask you something.

Shoot...

I thought that your dead, how come?

Simple it's telepathy but i think that Zero Two answered to Lota about future. she's triking her. Again.

Oh. Bye me.

Bye 

That's weird I am going to ask the principal about the message. I go down stairs and see my lil' sis Ana. "Hallo Ana." She turns and her eyes widen. Letting her pen fall.

"O my god, you have, have.." She pauses.

"Have what? Do I have something in my face? Answer!" I say in frustration.

"A dark blue hair, Hiroku." She says. oh god it's the period of passing the transformation to Hiro looks. Lota must be to. They say that Z.T is kinda hot and elegant.

"OK" I casually say. My sister looks me like 'how can you say that so casually dude.'

I let a small laugh leave my lips. She's a cute sister. I sigh going to the living room and see Naomi. My cousin, she's watching TV. she's leaving to London in 3 days.  "Hallo Omi. What are you watching?" I ask her.

"Oh hallo Hiroku in watching 'the story of 200 years ago' weird name huh." She says showing me the paper of the teaser it's a special. "Oh and there's a boy that looks like you Hiroku."

"OK." I smile.

"Hello my baby boy." I know that name. or more good to say i know who always is calling me that. God save me. I'm gonna die young. "Hiroky, you came home late. But I still love you, I got a letter from the principal. Your so lucky that your the reincarnation of Hiro." She says hugging me.

"T- thanks mom." I say petting her back cause she's gonna huh me to dead.

(Next day Lota's POV)

Sometimes you feel like you wanna kill yourself but you can't you do it for them.