"You can also buy my stuff if you'd like." Hunter said nudging his brother.

"Nope. Remember last night?" Tyler smiled sarcastically.

"You need to learn to move pass the past. Look into the future." Hunter said.

"Maybe next year." Tyler shrugged.

Hunter shoved his brother and pulled out his own wallet.

"You need to invest in some Eczema cream anyway." Hunter said and Tyler looked at him confused. "Right. You didn't think I knew about your back."

A look of realization washed across Amari's face and she quickly turned around. Tyler glanced at Amari and shook his head with a smirk.

"I was just about to order some as soon as we got home." Tyler nodded turning away.

Did Hunter really not know? It was obvious! I cleared my throat and stared down at my phone. It's not my place to ask or say anything.

Tyler

The movie was long and boring. How did we all let Amari rope us into seeing this movie? I have no idea. The whole time, Amari was shushing me as I tried to distract her from the movie. Hunter and Angel had already snuck out of the theater, but while they were here they had been whispering the entire time. I was tempted to leave and find them, but I didn't want to leave Amari by herself. When the movie was finally over, we left the theater to look for Angel and Hunter. We found them in the arcade area playing on the motorcycles.

"Angel, you suck at this." Hunter laughed.

"I hardly play these things." Angel laughed. "You probably play this all the time in America."

"Nope. I'm just good at it." Hunter shrugged as the game came to an end and announced him the winner.

"Come on. We're leaving!" I said and they looked over to me.

"Alright." Hunter said as he snatched up his jacket and walked over to us.

He threw his arm over Amari's shoulder and we began to leave. We made it to the train station and waited for the train to come then made it to the hotel. At the hotel, Angel said his goodbyes then got into his car and drove off. Apparently he doesn't like driving much because of tourist traffic, but we didn't mind taking the train. It was kind of fun.

"Oh, there you guys are!" Mom greeted us as we walked into the hotel lobby. "We ordered room service upstairs. Come join us for dinner."

"Why upstairs? We usually eat down here." Hunter said looking around.

"Well, your father and I have something very important to talk to you two about." She cleared her throat.

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. Were they really going to do this now? Away from home? In a hotel of all places? I looked over at Amari and she rubbed my back.

"I'm gonna go find my parents..." Amari mumbled.

She walked over to the elevators and headed upstairs.

"Mom..." I said.

"What is it?" Hunter asked.

Best Friends with BenefitsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara