chapter 13

A thick silence fell in the room. "Listen guys, I honestly don't know what to do. I really want to tell her, but I swore them I wouldn't tell... I really need your help with this." I walked a little closer until the door opened suddenly. Jisung casually walked out, not noticing anything at first. When he closed it behind him, he suddenly noticed me, his eyes widening instantly.

Before I could even speak Jisung covered my mouth, then instantly taking me to my room. He closed the door behind us, pacing back and forth. "Don't tell me you heard that" he said, obviously stressed out. I just looked down, having learned silence is usually the better answer. Upon seeing my face he buried his head in his hands, then pushing his bangs back. "We're screwed. Literally."

He let out a deep breath. "Just for the record, weren't you supposed to be asleep or something?" The less I said, the more irritated he seemed to become. "Y/N, I know we definitely screwed this one up, but are you really going to ignore me here, now?"  I wasn't gonna lie, mad Jisung was definitely attractive. I wasn't going to let him know though, obviously. I just had to stay silent. "Seriously, if you're not going to talk I'll literally make you."

"How" I simply said. Short, but powerful. Jisung scoffed. "Listen, I know something fishy is going on between you, Felix, Minho and Chan, and I don't know what but just so you know, I'm not falling for these little games. I know bangtan forced you to do something so you'd get answers, but don't you think maybe they're just using you to create a mess here so they could easily take us out?"

"They promised" I stammered. "They promised they'd leave you alone, that's why I agreed to it anyways!" Jisung shook his head, simply not sure what to do with the situation. "You have too much faith in people Y/N. It's something I used to admire about you, but you're not thinking right now!" I could feel the tears come up, feeling everything sink in.

"Jisung, are you upstairs?" Hyunjin asked, slowly walking up the stairs. Jisung instantly looked at the door, then back to me, who was on the verge of crying. "Please forgive me for this" he whispered as he smashed his lips into mine, replacing my tears and sniffling for utter shock. The steps became vague as Hyunjin walked away again.

Jisung quickly pulled away again, quickly letting go of me. "I had to find a way to make you stop crying or Hyunjin would've found out as well" he muttered, trying to reason his actions. "Listen Y/N... I still care about you. More than you could ever know even, but you need to start using your brain. This is eventually going to end bad, no matter what happens, so I just need you to figure out which side your on. Theirs, or ours. You might not like it, but you're going to have to choose."

He walked up to the door, only to turn back, now standing only inches away. "About the other boys, did they force you to get closer to them or something? For answers?" I looked down embarrassed, slowly nodding. Jisung let out a sigh, somehow sounding like it was one out of relief. "Don't go around kissing guys for answers, there's other ways to get them. Save them for someone who you really want to be with."

Upon seeing my expression he finally cracked a little smile. "Listen, I won't tell the others, eventually you're going to have to do that yourself, but seriously, don't do anything stupid okay?" I nodded, finally cracking a tiny smile well. "Thank you." He walked up to me, giving me a hug. "Listen, you might be a dumbass right now but I still care about you you know?"

"Ehem, if you're done flirting, I think we need to have a talk with the 9 of us" Hyunjin said sternly, leaning against the side of my door. Hyunjin walked in, clearly angry. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards the door while Jisung grabbed my other wrist, preventing me from going. "Jisung, let go of her right. Now." Hyunjin said with an awfully dark expression, seeming like he could commit a murder any second. Jisung didn't say anything, just glaring at Hyunjin while still holding onto me.

Hyunjin pulled harder, making me swing between them as Jisung instantly pulled me back again. Saying anything now would literally mean war. "Let f*cking go of her right now!" Hyunjin yelled from the top of his lungs, making the others storm up into the room. Woojin pulled away Hyunjin, Chan pulling away Jisung. "What the heck is going on" Seungmin shouted.

Hyunjin scoffed. "She's been deceiving all of us right under our noses! She-" before Hyunjin could continue Jeongin slapped Hyunjin's face. "I've had enough of all of this!" he yelled, startling everyone. "Everyone knows what's going on Hyunjin. Yes, she has been, we freaking know, but it's not like we haven't been doing that for the past years! I'm done with lying."

Everyone turned quiet, no one had ever seen Jeongin get mad, at least not like this. "Basically she's been lying about BTS, literally trying to get with us but why did you think she actually did it? Since we wouldn't tell her the truth, she had to try other methods to find out, honestly with all of your behavior I can't blame her."

Jeongin turned to Chan, his eyes literally filled with fire. "Listen, either you're telling her or I am, but we're clearing things up tonight."