chapter 5

"If you decide to go there again, don't bother coming back."

I froze after hearing those words. I've seen him mad, but this topped everything. "Changbin, I-" Before I could say anything else he cut me off. "Not now Y/N. I'm gonna go outside, I'll be back later." "Don't kill anyone!" Felix screamed when Changbin left the room. The fact that it didn't sound like a joke made me even more worried.

"I'm going upstairs" I said lifelessly. I couldn't eat anymore, drink or even talk. How did it suddenly get so far? I thought my life was already a mess, but it just got even worse! The last thing I wanted was for them to get mad at me, was I really too selfish? I threw myself on the bed and started crying. I held my stuffed animal closer to me to have some sort of comfort.

A few minutes later I heard a soft knock on my door. "Leave me alone!" I yelled from under the blankets. Despite my clearly annoyed mood the door opened anyway, revealing Chan. "You know you don't actually want to be alone" he said softly and sat down on the bed. "Come here." He opened his arms, allowing me to jump right in, which I instantly did. I bawled my eyes out in his arms, while he stroke my hair, telling me it would be okay.

"Did I really do the wrong thing?" I asked while sniffing. "There's no such thing as right or wrong... except for math" He said, causing me to laugh through my tears. "It's about what you believe in and what you like or dislike. Do what you think is right, that's what I think."

He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. "Follow your heart." I smiled at him. He always knows how to make me smile. He sang me some songs, and I soon fell asleep in his comforting arms.

That morning I woke up with a headache. I guess I cried to much. I washed my face and went downstairs. I saw Changbin sitting on the couch, looking restless. Once he noticed me he shot up. "Y/N!" He walked up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry. I'm so terribly sorry. I shouldn't have gone that far." I hugged him back, glad he didn't seem mad anymore. "It's okay, it's only logical you got upset."

He gave me a bright smile. "You really are the best Y/N!" A cough echoed through the room. "If you two are done hugging, I'd like to go into the living room." Felix said annoyed, causing me and Changbin to laugh. "Awh, are you jealous?" I asked him teasingly. "Did I hug your man for too long?" I poked his cheeks while he just pouted.

"It's probably the other way round" Changbin said laughingly. "You hugging me for too long? But that's pretty much the same" I said confused. "It isn't, but forget about it. Why don't we go to the cafe? I want to make it up to you, for getting so mad yesterday." My face lit up. "Will you treat me?" I asked with the brightest smile. Changbin sighed, but couldn't help but smile. "Fine!"

"Are you guys just gonna leave me here?" Felix asked when Changbin and I walked away. Changbin and I looked at each other for a second. "We definitely are!" Changbin said as he took my hand, pulling me along with him. Felix just stood there in defeat. "Don't you think we're a bit too mean?" I asked. "Absolutely not, the two of us haven't been hanging out lately, so I just wanted to spend some time with you alone.... You don't mind right?" I vigorously shook my head. "Not at all!"

Once we arrived at our favourite cafe Changbin found a table, and pulled back a chair. "Sit down, my lady" he said with a grin on his face, causing me to laugh softly. "Thank you, sir" I said back while trying not to laugh too loud. I ordered a glass of water and Changbin some milk.

"So, what do you want for breakfast?" Changbin asked after looking at the menu. I gave him a bright smile, and that alone was enough for him to know. "Miss, can we get some pancakes please?" He asked. "Coming right up!" the waitress replied.

After a short time we finally got our pancakes. "Looks like someone's hungry!" Changbin said. "I didn't eat much yesterday, of course I'm hungry!" I replied with my mouth still full. Changbin looked down. "It's probably because of me right?" I immediately put down my fork. "Don't worry about it! See, I'm already eating again!" I quick put a piece of the pancake in my mouth. "Sweeh, Iwm alweadyh eawting!" Luckily enough it made Changbin laugh a little.

His smile suddenly faded away. "Y/N, listen to me. Go to the bathroom, now." I looked at him in confusion. "Why? I don't have to go to the toilet." He discretely shook his head. "Y/N, just do as I say. Take your bag with you, I'll explain everything later, just go!" I nodded and went inside.

Did it happen again? Another rival gang? It probably is, otherwise he wouldn't send me in here. I quickly pulled my phone out of my bag, checking for messages, as I saw one from Changbin.

It's them, BTS. Luckily enough they didn't recognize me. I'm down the street already, meet me at the corner. Come out in a few minutes, but hide your face.

I let out a sigh. I've really gotten into a huge mess. A few minutes later I got out of the bathroom, with my bag in front of my head, trying to make my face unrecognizable. I walked up to the door, almost getting out, until I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/N?"