54. With Your Touch

Start from the beginning

All I can do is nod my head keeping the tears that have formed at bay before his lips crash down to mine again. There's more urgency behind his lips as he kisses me harshly. His tongue swipes across my lower lip making me part mine invitingly. I've miss the feeling of his lips on mine and how he taste. It's so damn good.

His body pushes mine further into the mattress but it still doesn't feel like I'm close enough. I wrap my legs around his hips and lock my ankles together pulling him more into me. I can feel his excitement against the bottom of my stomach so close to where I need and want him the most. I can't help myself but to arch my lower half up to feel more of him. With a long drawn out moan he moves against me slowly as he deepens the kiss.

We move our mouth against each other, savoring every taste that I've missed so much. His large hands trace down my flushed cheeks while his teeth graze my swollen lips. It feels too good a soft moan leaves my lips.

He breaks slowly from my lips and looks down at me. The intensity in his eyes gives me butterflies and makes my heart skip. Looking at him I know I have found my person. My forever. I've been through hell and back and yes I wouldn't have wanted what happened between us to happen but it's only made us stronger. I'm ready to give everything to this man. Every single part of my new self to him, in this moment.

He brushes a loose hair out of my face and bends back to catch my lips with his again.His hands travel there way down my body like a map he's knows with out any directions. The warmth of his hands warm my sides as they slide down to the hem of my shirt. As he releases my lips from his he gives me a nod to sit up. Without any hesitation I sit up coming closer to his face giving him a quick peck. He chuckles before he rips the thin material over my head leaving me in just a bra and jeans. The look on his face makes me blush.

His hands wrap around my sides and hover over the copper golden clasp on my bra. His eyes seek an answer from me to keep going. I appreciate him taking this slow for me, I need this, I need to know I have control again and he's giving me just that.

I nod my head and push my back into his hands. He unclasps the hook loosening the lace material around my breasts. He lowers his head planting soft kisses on my warm skin. With every kiss he moves along my shoulder bringing the thin fabric strap down my arm and bringing the other one down with his hand. The black lace is thrown off somewhere onto the floor with our shirts. I'm completely bare to him from the waist up, he keeps his eyes strained on mine but I want him to see me. I want him to look at me the way I look at him so I lay back against the pillows behind me giving him more of a view. I can see a tick in his jaw and his eyes flutter closed. He's holding himself back and I know it's because he wants me to be more then comfortable after my incident.

"I need you just as much as you need me Co. I want to feel your touch like I have before, I'm ready for you so stop holding back." I tell him as confidently as I can. I don't want him to question if I'm okay, I'm more than okay right now.

Not needing anymore explanation he towers over me, moving between my legs and resting his forearms next to my head. His lips line with mine hungrily. We stay like this for what seems like forever as he slides his rough large hands up my bare skin. He kneads my right breast and rolls my nipple  between his fingers as he kisses the sweet spot right under my ear so tenderly. I can't help but moan louder and push myself more into his hand. He keeps this pace for a few short moments before he satisfies my other breast the same way. With every twirl of his tongue the more my toes curl and my hips lift to meet his.

Finally taking the hint his perfect lips leave my breasts and travel down to the top of my jeans. His fingers skillfully undo my jeans and before I know it I'm laying completely bare to him as he tosses my jeans and thong with the rest of the clothing. I can see the bulge in his jeans straining against the thick material.