Chapter 5 (part 2)

King POV:

The game was over and we won 84:70 , they put up a tough fight. Corey and Jaylon were havin an after party at they house. “Baee you wanna go to this party or nah” I asked Karma. Ion really care tbh I just wanna be with my baby tonight.

“Yeah I gotta show off” she said and started smiling ear to ear. “Awee I Love You Too” I gave ha kiss and her smile faded. “Ohh I wasn’t talkin bout you. I was talkin bout my body in this suit I bought yesterday” she said seriously. Then leaned over and gave me a kiss. “and you too don’t be salty” she popped my leg.

I pulled up to Reema granny house and got Reema out cause she was knocked out. We went to Karma house and got in the shower. Seperately . She went 1st and once I got out she was re-curling her hair. We went into the closet where I had clothes too.

Karma pulled out a pair of black and white aztec print shorts  and a red bandeau shirt that tied into a bow in the front with some black red bottom jordans. I pulled out some black shorts and red shirt with my matchin jordans.

We both put on our clothes and matching thick gold chains. My baee fyee af with ha thick ass .You already know Karma short ass wanted to take a damn picture. We was walkin out the house and I got an instagram notification

Flawless_Karma: Me and Baee bouta go to party 08.08.14…We Forever @Pride_Kingg #Wefine #Cute #ProudPride #83 #Love #Baee

“You aint have to tell me shit” Karina came round the corner hollerin with her phone in hand. “What you talkin bout yo pregnant ass cant go to the party.” Karma hollered at her like that’s ratchet…you pregnant.

“Bitchh no bout yall…I aint that type of ratchet” Karina said in a duhh bitch tone. “Ohhh it just happened I was gone tell you in the morning…insta stalkin ass” we all start laughin.

We left out the house and went to the party. Walkin up I could feel somebody watchin. “Wassup King, Karma” ShaKila walked up. WTF wrong with her. Karma looked at me then started laughing. “She must wanna get beat down” she started pulling off her earrings.

“She aint worth it Kar” I pulled her over to the side. Corey waved for me to come over. “Ill be right back baee, I gotta handle something” I whispered and she nodded but she gave me that look like Niggaaa. Im supposed to be makin a drop at the party and ol’ dude just walked in.

Karma POV:

We just got here an he leavin tf but whatever. He was gone bout 3 minutes and I was talkin to Briana when Bang Bang Bang, Fuck I thought and we ran towards the door.

As soon as we got outside my heart fell out my chest. I cant believe he got shot. I cant deal with this right now. “Ronnyyyy” Briana screamed out. Ronny was her boyfriend. He was sittin there fightin for every breath and coughin up blood.

“Its okay ma, he gonna make it” I held Bri and let her cry on me. The ambulance got there and Ronny was barely alive. She left in the ambulance with him.