Chapter 9

*October 14th: 2 days before Karma BDay*

Karma POV:

I made it through the 1st month of school yasss. Me and King went to Homecoming with each other Fyee of course. My mum was super long though. Now it's a Tuesdayy. My weekend just flew by but luckily it's a teacher holiday.
"Reema" I called through the house when I finished breakfast. Then felt stupid as shit. "She aint here" King came round the corner in just basketball shorts. "I forgot" I gave him his plate. I had on a t-shirt and some boyshorts cause I didnt feel like getting dressed this morning. We heard doors closing when I walked over to the oven and bent over to turn it off. "Eww Karma do you wear clothes" Symone came in with my big head brother behind her. "Not in MY house" I rubbed her stomach.

"More like YOUR DADDY house" she popped my hands down. "Whatever" I stuck my tongue out. "You ready right, im ready to goooo" she whined. "I gotta put my clothes on that's it and we gotta wait on Lizeth and Karina anyway" I pushed her forehead. I went and got dressed when I got back downstairs Karina and Lizeth had made it. Lizeth kinda apologized a few days after everything. We back on good terms but ion trust the bitch. "Hey Jarren" I waved and gave him a hug. "Yall ready" I asked, they all nodded.
I grabbed the keys to my Truck and we walked in the living room to say bye to our boos. All the girls gave they boo a hug. "Bye" I dry ass waved at King and he looked at me crazy. "Wassup wit yall" I heard Bran ask when I walked out. "Ion know ill ask when she get back" King told him. Tbh if he ask me im gone prove how Crazy I am because I have no idea why im being so mean to him. Sometimes him being in my presence makes me happy and sometimes I wanna legit fight him like a nigga off the streets. Its like he just make me sick to my stomach but when he aint right next to me I feel like im bouta die. I guess I am really crazy.

The girls finally came out to the truck. "Umm no we too fuckin pregnant to get in this truck" Karina stopped tryna get in. "Okayy" I got down and ran back in the house. "Why you back" King asked. "These pregnant hoes don't wanna step in the truck" I laughed and walked to the living room.

Bran had a blunt in his hand and was bouta pass it to King. "Dont do it and that smell betta be gone when we get back or yall all fucked" I yelled and walked out. We went to the mall and I bought a bunch of shit for my NIECES...yass both my sisters havin lil girls. Can I hear a Nicole?? We went to the nail salon and we was feeling good. Lizeth was actin funny but idgaf.

"Karma what you doin outside of Claires" Chris came and gave me a hug. "Same thing you doin out The Bay...gotta take a day off sometimes" I laughed and the girls looked at me like bitch. "Ohh this my sister Karina, my sister-in-law Symone and my uhh friend Lizeth...yall this is Christian" I pointed at each of them. "Do King know bout all this" Sy asked before she spoke to him. "Yess girl chill. But dont tell him tho he kinda be trippin" I begged and she giggled.
We were having fun just chillin til our niggas started calling and we went back to the house. "Bye yall....see you later....love you...be good" we said our goodbyes. As soon as I shut the door I felt it coming. "Baee can we talk" King grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. "Wassup" I asked him. I already knew what he meant. "Why you been actin funny??" he put his head in my lap.

"Ion know" I told him I mean its true. "What you mean" he sounded annoyed. "Ion fuckin know King, wtf else could it mean" I yelled and pushed his head off me. He sat up "I done told you to keep yo fuckin hands off of me" "Or what, I got a brother and a Daddy that got somethin for that ass" I started hitting him. He grabbed my hands then picked me up and ran upstairs.

King POV:

She rolled over in the bed and gave me a kiss then put her head on my chest. She so peaceful and happy. I like it she smiled up at me. "That's all you needed" I told her. She kissed my cheek and climbed on top of me. "Yeahh but a round 2 and some icecream would be nice" she rubbed my chest. "At the same time... freak" I went downstairs to get the icecream. Round 2 I guess.

I woke up to somebody callin her phone. She was knocked out. Its 2am and somebody calling tf. I looked at the name Tremaine. The only things a nigga want this early is sex or money and my girl aint providing neither one for you.

"Why tf is Tre callin this late" I woke her up and she grunted. "WTF you talkin bout, its too early for all this" she rolled away from me. "You right its too EARLY for some irrelevant ass nigga to be callin yo phone" i pushed her again and she sat up. "What you want me to do, I cant make him not call me" she screamed. "For Real??" i know she aint say that shit all the hoes she made me cut off. She snatched her head around.

"Bye King you interrupting my sleep" she waved me off and walked to the bathroom. I aint finna leave tf. "Forget what you was doin my nigga" she walked over to my pants and threw them at me. "Aight call me when you done trippin" I started putting on my pants.

I was walkin out "If you leave out that door we done" she hollered. Is you Bipolar or something. "What you want me to do" I asked her. "Leave" she screamed and pointed to the door. I walked out and went downstairs. "Stop King, I want you to stay frfr" she ran behind me down the stairs. "Nahh I anit tryna play no fuckin mind games right now. Shit you got me fucked up" I walked out the front door.

She came out behind me. "King please come back in" she begged holding my arm and pulling me towards the house. Tf?? I walked back in with her."I Love You Baee" she said when we got back in the bed "I Love You Too" I told her. I still don't know what all that shit was about.