Chapter 4

Karma POV:

Ughhh I got out of bed and started getting ready. I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit to do my hair in. I curled my hair in long spiral curls. I had on some black shorts and a black tanktop.

 I called King to tell him I was ready. The phone rung and he finally answered.

“You must be missin Daddy” I blushed. I know he was smirkin on the other end.

“Sure that’s what it is” I was tryna play hard, since Karina was all in my mouth.

“I know it is but im omw I just got outta practice you ready” he so cocky. “Yeah, just gotta put on some clothes. Hurry up im ready to shop.” I started dancing around. “Aight im turnin on yo street now” Oh shit yeah, finna go spend some dough.

I hung up the phone and ran to get my purse. Knock Knock. I went and opened the door. He was standin there lookin all kinds of fine. He had on some dark denim pants and a white shirt with Marilyn Monroe smoking a blunt in some timberlands.

“Oh shit you fresh. Come here” we walked upstairs. I walke back into my closet. I pulled out my whit shirt with Marilyn’s face on it and my timberlands. I took off my shirt and shoes.

“Damn, I aint know you was gonna strip for me” he sat in the bed. “Boy Hush, im changing.” I popped him in the chest. He chuckled, that shit so sexy.

I put on the clothes and took some selfies. He changed his wallpaper to the picture of us and he posted it on insta. Then we left out MATCHING like mother fuckin Gs. 

We got in the car. Turned up the music and was jamming when our song came on. 

“I think I met real nigga (real nigga)

He tells me what it is yeah (yeah, yeah)”

Bonnie && Clyde by Tink came through the speakers and I was singing like yass this my shit.

“I think I met a trill nigga (trill nigga)

He handling his business

A couple of scars over his eyes

I can tell that he’s been through it all”

I stopped singing and looked over at King. “Why you stop you was killin that shit” he smiled at me and I turned red. “Cause knowin you, you might record me have me on instagram AGAIN.” We started laughing and he found a parking spot.

We walked in and everybody was starin at us like damn is there a problem. I was walking in front of him and could feel somebody staring at my ass. I looked back and it was King I punched him in the arm. 

He chuckled and put his hands round my hips. “What if im tryna find a man, while you all up over me.” I joked. “Don’t play, I might have to catch a body if this nigga keep starin.” He said the last part so the boy could hear him. The boy almost broke his neck tryna look away. Guess he know who King is.