Chapter 13

Karma POV:

I woke up around 11 that night to pee. Someone was in my parents bathroom so I walked downstairs. "Daddy" I said walking in the kitchen and he turned around. He got up to walk away. "DADDY!!! I want you to sit down right now and talk to me" I yelled at him.

I cant believe he being so stubborn. On the other hand this is my Daddy. He sat back in his chair. "Now Daddy I know you disappointed but damn at least try to talk to me. I dont want anything to change between us Daddy im still your baby" I said my voice was cracking with every word.

"Babygirl I aint disappointed I was just shocked" he said, it sounded kinda true but not completely. I know he is disappointed. Shit Im disappointed in my damn self. "Whatever" the tears started running down my face.

He looked at me and sighed. "Come here Karma" he patted on his lap && I sat down. "Now I told you I would be there no matter what and I am" he hugged me. We sat there in silence. "Im supposed to be moving in with him this weekend too" I told him all in one breath.

His head shot up "Says who" he asked seriously. "Says me, he wanna be with me every step of the way and its only bout 10 minutes from here" I told him. He looked at me "I trust your judgement baby girl but don't make me regret it" he pulled from the hug.

"Ohh yeah and why yall big pregnant asses piled in my bed I wanna lay with Mariah too" Daddy said. I just laughed && stood up. "Ion know but they all sleepin wild" I told him walking upstairs and he chuckled.

*Next Morning*

We all woke up to the smell of breakfast but we didn't wanna get outta bed. "It smell so good" I whined and rolled out of bed && darted towards the door. "Uhh uhh ha fat ass gone eat everything up" Symone ran behind me. "Yall betta quit im the most pregnant, let my baby girl eat 1st" Karina yelled. We both laughed like okay and...

Momma was down there cookin and all the boys was waitin on the food to get done. I guess King and Bran made up cause they whispered something and started laughin. "All yall niggas can move back cause its ladies 1st" Karina said and they laughed.

"Really!! Yall the reason we fat and hungry anyways" Symone eyed Bran and he looked off. Scary ass. "They right lets go to the back of the line" Daddy said. "Thank you" I said and moved to the front.

"Nahh heifer me 1st" Symone got in front of me. "Uhh uhh from most pregnant to least pregnant...Sorry baby sister" Karina went to the front. "Yall sad" King said. I turned around and eyed him. He looked away. "But im scary" Bran said.

"All of yall should be scared" Karina said and looked back at J-Bo. "Now Karina don't make me have to..." J-Bo stopped when he realized our Daddy and Brother was in the room. "Have to what" Bran said and we all laughed.

"Mamiii did you forget me" Reema ran and grabbed my leg. "No babygirl" I lied cause I did forget. She so cute, its funny hearing her speak full sentences and for her to call me her mom is weird but I am basically cause King is basically her daddy.

We all lined up and got our food. All of us sat at the table with our boo beside us. King was getting a little happy with his hands along with all the other men at the table.

Daddy cleared his throat and all the boys jumped back "So baby when are you going to start moving" he looked at me. "Todayyy I guess. Ohhh yeah will yall thots help me start packing" I asked. They all said yeahh. We got done eating then went and did our hygiene.

"So where did yall move to" Karina asked. "You will see in a lil while" I said while me, Karina and Symone put most of my shoes in a box. We all were sittin on the floor too lazy to stand up.