Chapter 12

*A week later*

King POV:

Its been a couple weeks and I still dont know what happened. We in last period and Karma just mad for lord knows what. "Leave me alone" she said before I could say anything. We got out of class and went to the car.

"I know what will make you feel better" I drove passed the turn to her house. "Where we goin King, I just want some sleep before work" she looked at me. "You will see baby, be patient and trust me" I put my hand on her leg. She smiled and laid her head back.

We finally reached our destination. "Wake up baby" I shook her. "Who stays here" she asked looking at the apartment building. "Me, I just signed the lease on it" I told her and she smiled. "Did you frfr" she smile hard. "Yeah I wish you would come with me but your pops a lil crazy" I said seriously. She looked down and played with her fingers then back at me.

Her eyes were watery "King youre too good for all this, ion wanna hoe you" she started crying. "Do you wanna know why I cant play" she continued. I just looked at her "I mean if you ready to tell me,I Do" I pulled her in my arms. "I...i...We...were pregnant" my heart dropped. "Huh" damn we fucked up "that's what I said" she laughed. Aint shit funny.

Karma POV:

He wanted to know. I told him. He was shocked. "Lets go in its getting kinda hot in here" he coughed. We walked in the building it was so pretty. When he got to the elevator he pressed 10.We got to the apartment and it was huge. It was wide open space to the kitchen from a lower living room. There was a hall which led to the bedrooms I guess.

"So what you sayin to me is we havin a baby" he walked over to the sink. "Basically...im a lil over 2 months due in June and I got an appointment on the 30th" I told him looking around the apartment.

"Are you nervous" he asked. Well duhh nigga I thought. I took a deep breath and sat on the couch "Yeah im scared that I wont be a good mom, I probably disappointed my parents and I feel like I fucked up everything up for you" I started crying again.

King came over and rubbed my back. "You aint fuck shit up for me or you. You gone be a great mom and youre parents will love you no matter what" he tried to make me feel better.

"I guess so" I kissed him. The kiss was getting deep. I wanted to fuck the shit out of him. We kept goin I felt him poking me. We started getting undressed, never removing our lips from each other.

"King" I moaned when he started to kiss my neck. I couldn't control my noises. He got down to my stomach and kissed it I laughed. "I Love You" he said before he slid in. "Fuck, I Love You too" I screamed. We went for bout another 30 minutes and fell asleep on the couch. It was 11 somethin at night when he woke me up to get in the bed. I looked at my phone 18 missed calls...2 from Momma 9 from Daddy 6 from Taejahh 1 from work. Damnn I didn't call in.

We got in the room and it was so pretty. It had 2 big glass doors that led to a big patio. There was huge bed in one part and a vanity in the corner. Im nosey so I walked to one of the doors in the room it was a huge walk-in closet and the 2nd door was a bathroom with a shower in the corner and a big tub facing a flat screen tv. Once I finished exploring I crawled into bed with King. I laid on his chest and looked up at him, he was smiling at me. There is no way in hell I was goin to sleep right away.

"King when is Reema going to move in with you" I asked cause I miss her lil bad self. "She probably gonna move in this weekend. When you gone have your stuff ready" he kissed my forehead. "And when did we say I was movin wit you" like Ion remember.

"I gotta ask, Okay...Karmalise Nicole Brown will you please move in with me I want you and my SON to be with me all day everyday" he rubbed my stomach. "Yes I will move in with you" I put my hand over his. We stayed up and talked another hour then I fell asleep on his chest.