Chapter 11

Karma POV:

I was tryna wake King bean head ass up but he wouldn't move. "Wassup" he pulled me down and started kissing my neck. "Come on baby I gotta go to work" I pushed him. "You aint got to" he mumbled. "Yeah I do, come on lazy" I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. "Im just sleepy" he threw a pillow. "Nahh you act like you the one pregnant" I mumbled. "What" he yelled. "Nothin baby come on" I said nervous.

"Welcome to Clair...Ohh bitch its you" Taejahh came from the back. "Yeahh" I sighed. "Wassup" "Nothin girl...ill tell you later" I told her. "Okayy well damn it must be serious" she laughed. "Yeahh" I sat in the chair behind the register all day. It was busy but I just rung people up cause standing is a no no.

"Almost time to go baee" Tae poked my arm. "10 minutes" I sighed. "Why so depressed" she hugged me. "Ughh this bitch" I saw ShaKila walk in. "Can I get some help" she waved. "Jazz, that's you" I told Jazzlyn. "I guess" she walked over there. ShaKila started talking shit until she seen me behind the counter.

"I want her to help me" ShaKila pointed at me. "Can I help you" I walked over to her and smiled. "Nahh but I heard you done fucked up...he gone make you abort.Just like he did me" she laughed and my smile disappeared. "Don't start nothin im at work but you know as well as me ion need this job" I walked back to my seat. How she know??

"You eating here" Tae grabbed her purse. "It don't matter" I looked up. "Mamiii" Reema ran up to me. "Reemaaa" I picked her up. "What you doin lil girl" I swung her around. "Kingston brought me" she pointed to him. She started calling him Kingston out of no where one day like its his name or something. "Ohh" I dropped my smile.

"Heyy baby" he tried to kiss me but I moved back. "Heyy DeMarkus" I rolled my eyes, ion feel like talking to him. "I came to buy yall food, if you want" he held his hand out && I grabbed it. "Me and Reema gone find a table, bye" Tae walked off with Reema. "Wassup" we started walking behind them "You made ShaKila get an abortion" I got straight to it no beating around the bush and shit.

"What" he stopped in the hallway. "You heard me yes or no" I kept walking. "No" he said and I believed him. He looked like he was hurt bout it. "Then why she come on my job with that shit" "She got pregnant but she got an abortion cause she didn't want me to know" he looked at me. "Why" "Ion think it was mine" he shook his head. "Ohh" I looked down. "Yeahh" he got behind me.

Me && Tae ate Chinese food cause Lo mein is life. King && Reema ate nuggets like lil kids. He so childish. "Bye Tae" I hugged my bestfriend. "Bye yall" she waved. "My stomach hurt" I rubbed it. "What you done ate" he looked at me. Shit it aint what I ate. "Ion know" I waved him off.

King POV:

"Can I show you something" Karma grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the stairs. I followed her to her room. "What is it" I looked around the room. "Umm" she started pulling out a paper then put it back in her pocket. "Nevermind it can wait" "Nahh show me now" I grabbed her hand. "Ion wanna show you now" she flopped on the bed.

"Why tf you..." (gco) I started yelling. "Ion wanna argue so just don't start" she threw her hand up. I shut up and started leaving to go back down stairs. "King just lay with me right now" her voice trembled. "Aight" I closed the door and laid in the bed. "King you Love Me no matter what right" she put her hand under my shirt.

"Yeah why" "Cause I fucked up" she started crying hard. I rubbed her back and she shook her head. She cried in my arms for bout 10 minutes and we fell asleep. I woke up and she was still sleep. What the fuck on that paper?? I thought. Maybe I can grab em out her pocket. I grabbed for the papers and she started moving around. Guess I gotta wait.

**3 days later**

Karma POV:

Ughhh its killing me that I don't know how to tell him the truth. Im at work but its almost time to go. "Karma come on baby girl, time to go" Tae grabbed her bag. "Aight let me get my shit real quick" I walked to the back. "So wassup with you and King tonight" she locked the gate. "I mean nothing ion think" I walked behind her.