Chapter 6

*2 Weeks after the party*

Karma POV:

“Baee it’s a party tonight you tryna go” I asked on the way to IHop. “Yeahh, who havin it” he always down for a party. “Lizeth havin Ant a Welcome Home party” I whispered the last part. I know he know about me and Lizeth older brother being together my freshman year.

“Aight” he said pulling into the parking lot. We got out and walked up to the door. “Wassup King” some dude walked up with his girlfriend and dapped King. “Nothin just getting breakfast with my girl” he told whoever this is.

 “Ohh heyy my name is Tavion but everybody call me Red  and this my girl NaTaejah” he stuck his hand out and I grabbed it “Im Karmalise but everyone calls me Karma” I said and his eyes got wide.

“Karma?? Like OG Messiah daughter?? Brandon Brown lil sister??” he asked shocked and I nodded. My name carries a lot of weight round here.

“That’s me” I giggled. “Yeahh she just as crazy as them too” King said. “Damn” Red shook his head. “Damn me and you can be bestfriends, he act like he scared of you” Taejah stepped in. Me and her both started laughin.

Taejah is so pretty. You can tell she have Red in check. She got a big butt and wide hips but no stomach. She got pretty teeth too and she a lil taller than me maybe 5’5”. Me and her could kick it like yass b yass.

Red is tall and light skin with a bunch of tattoos. He sexy like i love tattoos but ion want him like that, know what i mean. You could tell him and Tae had been together for a minute. They were cute together.

We decided to sit together. “Hey can I take your order” the waitress looked at King and Red then winked. King && Red was looking at hs like Hoe dont do it. I looked at Taejah and she looked at me. We just looked at each other like okayy. "Is there a problem" the waitress looked at us. "Oh my Gawd" King mumbled. “Esta perra no puede ser seria” (this bitch cant be serious)Tae said. “Pienso ella es seria” (I think she is serious) I told her.

“Bitch I know you see us right here and we will order for them with another waitress. Thank You” Taejah snapped on the hoe. “Whatever, don’t get mad cause yo man lookin” she tried to get smart.

“Neither one of these niggas want a stiff weave, dragon breathe, loose pussy hoe obviously. Have you seen us… Now have you seen you…tf outta here” I started snappin and we all fell out laughin.She walked off salty asf.

“She is crazy my dude”Red laughed. “Yo girl crazy too they over here talkin in Spanish and shit then gone snap on a hoe” King laughed at us. “Shit that hoe had it comin” me and Tae said at the same time. Yass this my new bitch. “OMG we got the crazy latinas” King said. “You must be mixed.” I asked Tae. “Yeah my moms salv” she nodded her head yes. "Mine too" We all kept laughin and talkin the whole meal.

“Aight bye see yall tonight” I told Taejah and gave her a hug. “Yall trippy” King said as we walked to the car. “I know huh”

We drove back to the house and chilled for the rest of the day.

“King” I ran up to him. His uglass wanna play the game and shit. “Wassup” he never took his eyes off the game. “It’s time to take a nap” I walked in front of the tv. "Hold on ma" he tried to look passed me. I started stripping in front of him. His full attention was on me. I pulled off my shirt slow and threw it to him. When I got down to my bra and panties I stopped. “Why you stop” he looked at me. “You gotta catch me 1st” I started to run upstairs when he grabbed my hips and threw me overt his shoulder. “So you ready for some more…already” he shook his head.