Chapter 10

A/N: Okayy ion really like this chapter because it reveal a lot of...yeah!! Read it lol comment on it tell me what yall think && vote of course!!! 

**October 16th~ Karma's Birthdayy!!**

Karma POV:

Yass b yasss it's my birthday. I put on this cute ass outfit. A black bandeau shirt with a cream skirt. Where tf is King, I wanted some birthday sex. I went over to my vanity and there was a box. I opened the box and there was a pretty tiara with a K in it.

"Every King needs a Queen...Happy Birthday Beautiful"

~King

I walked out my room and to the stair case. I looked down 7 pair Loubuton red bottoms going down the steps. A note on each shoe. (in MM)

"Told you" ~1st pair

"There Would" ~2nd pair

"Be More" ~3rd pair

"Baee..." I yelled picking up each pair of shoes.

"Happy Birthday" ~4th pair

"Only For" ~5th pair

"My Queen" ~6th pair

"Love You" ~7th pair

My eyes were filled with tears that hadnt fail. "Happy Birthday Babygirl" I walked into the living room to my Momma, Daddy and King. "Mommyyyyy Daddyyyyy when did yall get in and who got yall" I ran and hugged them. "This morning and King" they laughed and looked at each other.

"Yall getting back together" I asked lookin between them. "Getting?? Got" they said. Ohhh shit I should of known. "Yayyy" I clapped. "But I gotta go cant be late on MY day" I gave them a kiss and walked up to King. "No hug" he asked and I gave him a big bear hug. "You can have more tonight" I whispered in his ear then pulled back. He pulled out a box. I unwrapped it and there was a necklace in it with my initials under a diamond studded tiara with my birthstone color.

I gave him another hug and he put it around my neck then put the tiara on me. "Let me change shoes before we leave" I gave King the heels I was gone wear and took the rest to my room. "Perfect" Momma said as I walked outside. There was a pretty ass red Truck outside. "its all you babygirl" my daddy gave me the keys. I started dancing around. "Baee look I got a truck!! Im drivin" I screamed. "Baee??" my parents said. "We talkin after school" they said. Oops but OMG my 1st truck, I've had cars but Daddy wouldnt buy me a truck cause it aint safe for lil midgets to drive big ol' trucks.

We got in the truck && I tried to hide how I really felt but King can read me. "Baby its good. Dont treat her no different. Just dont get ya hopes up." @He grabbed my hand. "Ill try" I wiped the year from my face. The thing about my mom is since I was a lil girl she would come in && out of our life. She stay long enough for us to get comfortable then she leave.

We pulled up at school and everyone was sayin Happy Birthday. Tre walked up to me and gave me a big hug. "Here's a little something for you" he handed me a big box of candy, a bear and a card with $200 in it. King was mugging the whole time like bishh. I was ready to leave it was boring af.

"Happy Birthday Mija you rockin that tiara" Tae gave me a hug. "Yeah happy birthday shorty" Red gave me a hug then handed me a bag with a card,some candy && some money."I aint short today tho" I clicked my heels. "Riight bitch...who got you red bottoms" she spun me around to see my outfit. "My baby...girl wait til you see all of them" I gave King a kiss and he smirked at Tre. "THEM...bishh how many you get" she looked at me. "Today I got 7...last month I got a pair too so 8" I hugged King side.