Paige - Naughty Christmas

Start from the beginning

Dakota/Rhea/Tegan:" Awwww."

It was heartwarming as always when the four talked about what they actually thought about each other. They made sure everything was good in and outside of the house, in the arena and during the car rides they had together. It was a much better thing to experience together than anything else in the world. Nobody could put a price on such a relationship like that. Of course they would get a few weird looks from some people because it was rare that one person had several partners with them at the time. Renee and Lacey were there as well, but they watched with smiles. The two were happy for Y/N to have such great friends, but they also wondered, if they could become his friends too. The nights he had with each of them were unbelievable to say the least and Y/N showed great care and concern for them after they were finished. Not a lot of guys do that. So Renee walked off to get herself something from the buffet while Lacey took another sip of her hot chocolate.
Some minutes later, Deonna arrived dressed as an elf to fit the occasion. She smiled and greeted everyone she knew before snatching up a cookie and joining her group of friends. The overall mood was great for everyone who was around until someone suggested to see who stood under the mistletoe.

Yes, even for grown adults this tradition never died. They hung up two mistletoes in the area they were at and then looked around. When someone gasped, all eyes turned to the entrance of the backstage area to see that there stood Paige, dressed in a sexy Santa's Little Helper outfit. Her black hair really contrasted her pale skin, but she looked stunning to be honest. Pair that with the clothes she had on and we've got ourselves the perfect candidate. When all eyes shifted again, they were on nobody else, but on Y/N who also stood right under a mistletoe until he and Paige were ushered towards each other.

Y/N:" Umm...what is going on?"

Paige:" I wanna know that too. You guys can't just startle me like that."

Tegan:" Oh, boohoo. You know how ut goes. The two who stand under the mistletoe have to kiss."

Paige:" Excuse me?!"

Dakota:" That's how it goes. Now don't make us wait, you two. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

This started a chant all around them as just about everyone joined in and wanted to see the two lock lips. It was emberrassing to even think about it because Y/N and Paige don't even know anything about one another and now they were expected to kiss, just because of a stupid twig above their heads. Paige took a deep breath while Y/N looked for a way to talk himself out of this situation. He looked for ways to leave, but soon enough he was locked in a deep kiss with Paige. Instead of pulling away, he actually gave in and what was supposed to be just one kiss turned into a full make-out right in front of the crowd. Due to Paige having red lipstick on, Y/N's face was a mess in the aftermath of things. This was not the way Y/N remembered this to go, but he was more than just fine with it. So was Paige who whiped her mouth and then winked at the young man before leaving again. Somehow her gut feeling told her she'd get a present from him soon enough.

Tegan:" That was..."

Dakota:" Incredible."

Rhea:" I took Paige as a more timid person when she's around a big group of people. It turns out, she's not the innocence we all thought she might be."

Y/N:" You've got no idea how I feel right now."

Tegan:" Your eyes say you feel great since that...but you might wanna go wash off all that lipstick. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble or something when you look like this."

Y/N:" Right. I'll be back in a bit."

Rhea:" Have fun~."

He knew what she was going on about since so far just about any girl who met Y/N in one way or another was getting a stuffing at the end. Rhea was secretly thinking he would also get Paige like this because he just ventured off into the wrong direction, but nobody was up to tell him that. Instead Rhea, Tegan and Dakota just got back to talking with the rest.
---------------------------------------------------------