Andrea began to tell Eliza what little that she knew, "Eliza, something shocking happened in school yesterday."

"Oh?" Eliza put on a clueless expression.

"Yesterday, the cleaner was about to clear the rubbish from the toilet yesterday when she noticed that huge chunks of rubbish were strewn on the toilet floor. As she cleared the rubbish, she started to rebuke the students for their irresponsible actions. All of a sudden, she heard someone crying for help from a toilet cubicle. When she peeked into the toilet cubicle, she discovered numerous red stains, and nearly fainted in shock!! It turned out that there was someone inside the cubicle that was locked for the whole of yesterday – that person is Kayla!" Andrea paused appropriately upon reaching the suspenseful climax.

Eliza continued looking at Andrea, a calm expression on her face.

"Of course, she wasn't dead." Andrea continued, "However, her clothes and shoes were removed, and she had red paint splashed over her entire body. As she was afraid of the gossip that would ensue if she was seen by her classmates, she didn't dare to come out from the cubicle, and only pleaded for help when she heard the cleaner come into the toilet."

Eliza turned back to look at Lily's chair, only to find it empty.

"Hey, listen to me!" Andrea protested, and turned Eliza back to face her. "Kayla sad that Lily, Stacy and their group of friends are responsible for her plight."

"Ah?"

"She was bullied by Lily and her group of friends, so all of them are currently at the police station. Most importantly, Kayla claimed that the reason why Chloe committed suicide was because of Lily and her friends! – Ah, so it really was Lily and her group of friends. I know that I'm not the only person who thought this way, everyone else had the same thoughts as well!

Indeed, the entire class was engaged in a heart discussion, every single classmate detailing when and where he/she saw Lily and Chloe entangled in some form of conflict when Chloe was still alive.

The dam that had suppressed the flood had broken. The situation was irreversible.

Eliza felt as though she was trapped in the vortex centre of the rushing flood, sinking into the mud with each passing minute.

Noah walked over to Eliza and Andrea; a bright smile plastered on his face. Waving the exam scripts from the High School, he asked, "Eliza, Andrea, how are you two going to thank me?"

Eliza took one glance at him, not saying a single word.

Noah noticed that Eliza's slightly dark facial expression, and instantly changed his tune, "I was just teasing you guys! Here, you guys can have the exam scripts."

Andrea retrieved the papers and thanked Noah in a loud voice.

Before Noah could even respond, the bell rang, signaling the start of class. The teacher strode into the classroom, and the students returned to their respective seats. However, even before the Mathematics teacher had the opportunity to announce the start of class, Eliza's form teacher appeared at the entrance of the classroom, waving his hands at Eliza.

"Eliza, could you come out for a minute?"

The bustling classroom fell into a deathly, eerie silence.

Eliza exited the classroom calmly, and quietly followed the form teacher out of the school building.

"You have to make a trip to the Public Safety Bureau with me."

Eliza nodded her head.

Whilst they were on their way to the Public Safety Bureau, her form teacher spoke up, "Kayla insisted that you told her that Lily and Stacy......" Her form teacher paused, scrambling for an appropriate word to use, "That they had a conflict with Chloe."