Other Books

Rolling Love

Rolling Love

The world's worst offense, is called Love.

As the heir of a cosmetic organisation, Nichole always knew, many people's ambitions are hidden under the world of beauty. When her position as the heir was threatened, a man appeared and saved her. As she let down her guard and put her true love in this relationship, she realized... she had already fallen into a well planned trap.

This man, carefully hid his ulterior motive in the name of love, step by step, ultimately pushed her and her family to a point of no return. However, when he finally achieved his goal and stood at the top of the cosmetics world, he realized to his horror, in this war of love deception, he won the whole world...but lost her.

The beginning of an ulterior motive... hindsight... Can it still create a good ending of peaceful years?

THE BNHH SERIES

Bringing The Nation's Husband Home

"Don't touch me when we're out in public." 

"Don't openly say that I am your wife." 

"Don't let people know that you and I live together." 

Alexander and Isabelle were forced to marry as a result of their parents' arrangements. Isabelle thought their marriage would be loveless and inescapable, so she gave him three don'ts on their wedding night. He looked at her, expressionless, and blinked. 

Can't touch her in public? ...He'll do it in secret. 

He can't say that she's his wife? ...He'll say that he's her husband. 

And as for the final don't... In an interview, he declared to the entire world: "Every night, I share a bed with Isabelle."

Bringing The Nation's Husband Home II

Thirteen years ago, she fell in love with him. Because she was young and shy, she didn't dare confess her love.

Thirteen years later, she was still in love with him. She loved him so much she tried her hardest to conceal it.

The furthest distance on Earth was the distance between them - so close, and yet he didn't realize that she loved him. She stood before him, and yet she didn't dare to let him know that she loved him.

But he did.

Bringing The Nation's Husband Home III

They both thought that they had missed out on each other, but neither was aware that they were each other's true love.

He was the most beautiful memory of her youth, and she was the the purest, most precious dream of his young self.

The entire room was filled with their melodious voices. This was a new song, but they had both noticed the song without the other party realizing it, because when they were young, they had each other, and they still held on to that love.

The colorful spotted lights kept rotating, the rays hitting their faces.

She glanced up at him, warm and gentle. He returned her gaze, his own blurry and deep.

Deep in her heart, Isabelle silently recited: Alexander, I love you.

Deep in his heart, Alexander spoke with mixed feelings: Isabelle, I love you.

~*~

For the latest news and updates about the other books, follow me on Wattpad (you'll be notified when I update and get an email if I write a message on my wall).

Scarlett x