CHAPTER 6

Hey!!!! my beautiful readers wish you merry Christmas love you all please comment and vote my writing if you like it.. After long time I felt like writing so please support....🤗🤗🤗

CHAPTER. 6

Why ?? Just simple why? Intensity of wanting something solely and equal intensity of not getting it even after your best try is equals to to "Do hell with that shit?!!"

Drama is in my genes thats why every simple thing gets complicated in many ways that I can't even count . It's been week after that stupid drama that jerk is no where to be seen. '

Thanks to heavens'!!sometimes I feel he can recognize me it rages the hell out of me .Never on the earth I want him to know that ugly piece of shit who I'm I? Let him die with his disgusting attitude.

" For the last time, Sorry Arie!!! PLEASE just listen to me once?!"

Ladies and gentlemen here comes the real culprit .

" You knew how much he despises me and how much I loathe him then why you had damn nerve to booze your ass off ?? Too at his party? How many times I've to tell you to forget that stupid Blair????"

"Its Blake. Let me tell you one thing ,he ignites fire within you and makes you feel alive ,Arie for the first time you stood for yourself.He is a bitch but good one."

Crunching on her doritos, Ellie blabbered in her seat,Ellie knows every detail about the male population. Olivia started blushing furiously. I mean seriously I'm sure she is in her la la land with blake and her 12 childrens.

"What the fuck is wrong with this idiot and Ellie don't you have any other shit to do than to retaliate that assholes name?"

Alex asked to Olivia while getting into our table and they were both looking at her like she is just straight out from the psychiatric ward. I crossed my hand over my chest not understanding where this conversation is going.

"Shut up, Xander! Nothing is wrong with me. I'm just thinking about how Ellie is right."

What would I've done without them?
Ellie and  Alex so basically fraternity brothers,  we 5 are much close to each other. He understands why I'm awkward with new people.

Munching on my fries aimlessly,I was hoping to end their little chit chat at the end I have to talk to miss Olivia slash killer of my social life.

"I forgive you Ollie. Next time don't forget to remember that neither I wanna face him or blake or anyone related to him so don't create situations.I had enough of drama on my part .I just want to be invisible." Oliviajust nodds her head .

The thing is that I'm not angry with her but with my self cause I can't loose my control. Next time I won't cross his path. Alex heads up from his chair to come at mine . He held his hand in mine.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry I was not there for you.Some issue came in between ,I promise I'll always protect you."

My girl friends were staring at our joined hands. As instinct I removed my hand from his. Why it was always awkword with him.

"Alex, it's fine. I handled it ok, so don't worry you can't always be there, I have to fight my own fights. Excuse me,guys I'll just take my leave, bye."

Its better to avoid him.I excused my self but in my mind I feel like I hurt Alex but I don't want him too close The closer the anyone gets to me more they will know more about me. I don't want anyone to pity me, its better to stay away. I know he cares about me but I'm selfish girl.

Someone collided into me all the coffee dropped on my shirt.Shit ,I'm so clumsy.Thank god its just some guy from my class .I quickly mumble sorry to him to get to washroom as soon as possible. I don't have exchange cloths in my locker After 20 long minutes these stains from my shirt have been washed off.Oh fuck I'm late for the class.

"Miss martin you are late for the class detention for you after college ."

Professor from English lit says in boring tone. Is this even college I mean who gives detention at this year ?

Taking my seat near window I was thinking about how it would have been awseome if Ellie and Miya would be with me in my class.This is last lecture after  that what I'm gonna do here alone? I seriously hate this class. Romeo and juliot most sappy story ever I can't wait for this lecture to be over finally ring is there.
I see all students leaving classroom how will I will deal with this trash.
Professor Black saw me from the corner and then got back to ignore me.

"Miss Martin, I have some important work related with books in the library so I won't be there for one hour so I
hope you will cope with this loneliness as your punishment and next time you won't be late for my class."

"But sir, this was not my mistake, someone accidentally spilled coffee on my shirt thats why I was late for the lecture. Please sir!! spare me this time next time it wont happen again."
I requested him and told him it was not my mistake how could he think I can survive that dead silence alone.

"My decision is final either YOU take detention or you won't get to attend my any lectures." He roared and with that he left the class. I can't help but to think,whats with him and his anger issues.
I sighed and took chair beside me.
What will I do for 1 hour.my phone battery is low , looks like it will switch off within minutes before that I have to imform,Olivia and Ellie about my scene,or else they will think I am already off to my room.
Oh! Great!!!! Its already off .
Think

Think

Think

I'll just go and inform them. Why this door is not opening ??.Damn!!. What will I do here all by alone ???what if proffesor forgets to unlock me??Why my life is so much pissed off???? Please god save me..

"Ugly!! What unpleasant surprise ??"
Oh shit! God what have  I done in my life to be  in this hopeless situation ?? By the way what is he doing here?? Ariana just don't loose your control,ignore him. He peeked from the last bench. What he was doing under the bench ??
"Have you forgotten the fact what you have done , I told you I 'll be back to take my revenge."
My hearbeats got the speed of drum it thudded through my head. If you are nightmare just go away. I silently prayed that he will go away if I ignored him. He came dangerously close to me.
"You know what, you are fucking worthless." he chuckles and keeps pacing forward."E-Evan please L-let me go." I whimper in pain.
His grip my shoulder only tightens more.Suddenly he wraps his hand around my neck I am unable to breathe.He will kill me if I will not stop him,black vision starts appearing.
Suddenly pair of lips were on mine.