CHAPTER 2

Hey guys! Thank you for your responses..Though I am not disappointed ,if you like my story plzzzzzz vote and comment!!! My some of characters are from gossip girl, BCOZ I am just loving it....just kidding!!! (Alex I know he is hot!!)

CHAPTER 2

" The thing about pain is, it demands to be felt." Olivia exaggerated. She is a person who can be happy, sad and stupid at the same time.

"I know you read 'The faults in our stars' no need to exaggerate it."I added playfully.

"ITS THE PIMPLE! IAM NOT EXAGGERATING ANYTHING... Fuck it's very big! And let me tell you it's paining thoroughly. John Green is damn right." pinching her ant sized pimple, she cursed.

"Idiot! Don't make a face like dog's poop! It's not even that visible duffu, it will get redder if you keep pinching it with your eagle like claws" I acclaimed her Thing called 'pain'. Sorry ,'The pain' .

Olivia wiggled her eyebrows making her forehead sort of wrinkled. This was her expressions when she felt irritated. her pupils dilated and fleck of greenish dominated over the black. She was panicked as if she was asked to solve the nuclear weapons problem of North Korea.

Only two persons can handle her better first,me and second, Alex.
Alex where are you?

"Ariana Elliot Martin? I want to look hot at Evan's party and YOU are so gonna go along with me .." Ollie snapped at me with her Dragon like voice although not puking the fire. Imagine her puking the fire. hahaha. Nice joke.

"Why are you laughing like madwoman Arie?" She questioned me furrowing her eyebrows.

"Calm your tits girl.. I just remembered an old joke. For the last time Ollie, I'm not going to any party" I shrugged simply avoiding to tell her because she will squeeze me to the death like Anacondas and drag me to that The Evan fucking Ray.

"What caught your ass in fire Sanders? " A voice interrupted our precious conversation.

Guess what, who graced us with their presence, 'ALEXANDER THE GREAT' I mean Alexander Affrè .
Alex smiled boyishly more like wolfishly , making his cheeky dimple more prominent . His eyes wandered in every corner of the library and then abruptly stopped at me . I face palmed my self. Alex's locks were curled at the ends and few bangs falling into the forehead,making him more gorgeous than usual.

"None that concerns you,Xander. First elobarate,Where were you last week? "

"I was little busy .Now here I am healthy as cow. Give me a minute, Hey sweetheart!!! Long time no see." He said Turning towards me .

"Um- Hi Alex." I gestured him awkwardly . Ok . He is nice guy and is good friend of Ollie and I.

"Don't flirt with my best friend and get your ass up there and I know where you were busy!!!" Olivia shouted from another side of the table.She was trying not to be funny. Keyword trying.She pinched Alex's nose and started running. Alex was furious as ghost .

"Lilly you are dead!" And in next seconds, they were running. Loud THUD! Me on the floor,Alex on top of me , his cheeks touching my neck and hands unconsciously on my chest.my cheeks felt warm. Ouch my back ,He is so close to me and I can't move.

"Can you please move?" I asked gently. Alex turned his head to me. He smirked to revive his American boy smile .

"Noooo! I quite like this position,sweetheart" I put my hands on his chest to move him from above me but he held my hands saying "If you wanted to hold me my body its yours baby"..

"Move! you dumbass, you are suffocating her to the death. Let her breath, you are squeezing her with your 'Undertaker' like body.. " Ollie ordered him , then only he moved . AN INCH. Sticking out tongue to Olivia.

"This is a library not your fucking place, keep silence and behave your self otherwise get out!"

Evan fucking Ray has to be there. Totally furious and I didn't even had done single thing. Eyeing me from top to bottom he stood there folding an arms over his chest.