CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

Authors pov-

They went to a beach and sat. Ariana could feel the sand pierce through her hands to body. Evan was observing every  single wave and was throwing pebbles in the ocean. Then he stopped. He placed his hands besides her, started moving his hand closer to her. There was a few inches of gap between both of their hands. Waves are equally calming and chaotic just like her she thought.
He holds his pinky finger and then finally succeeds in holding her hand. She just lets him.They were holding hands and were silent for an hour. No one spoke anything. They were comfortable with silence. But then she closes both of their hands  remaining gap and points  with her left hands.

"You know  what those  constellations of three stars are called? "
She asked him
He looked towards wherever she pointed.he shakes his head.

"It's called Orions belt. First is alnitak, second is alnilam and third is mintaka. "

"Oh! " He replied.

"You have orions constellations on your face. " He pointed.

"Huh?"

"Those moles. "
She had three moles on her left side of the cheek. One at the centre of cheek  and other twos exactly one inch away from centre one giving it look of invisible triangle just like a orion.

"What about them?"
She was completely engrossed with  the stargazing while touching her cheek she asked him.

"Those three moles looks like they have been part of your galaxy. "
He replied in a very mysterious manner.

"Grey I don't know what's going in your big head of yours.. " She smiled finally looking at him.