CHAPTER 5

Boom! Hey guys!!How was your easter sunday?? TELL me in the Comment section !! I'm back with the new update. Sorry!previous chapter was little bit short and kinda boring I just wanted basic intro to new charecters so I filled in . I hope you like it,don't forget to like if you like the updates :p (Evan)

************************************

CHAPTER. 5

"Ariana?"

sob.

"Holy fucking jesus!thank god!you are here."

Forgetting the fact that she managed to mumble out same words repeatedly in one sentence.

Again sob. Sob.sob. Sudden stop. Then loud sob.

She is definately boozy,Slurring coherently.

"How much did you drink?"

"Jussssttttt littttttle!!" Gesturing with thumb and index finger showing size of the drink ,she slurred.

"You are wrecked with alcohol Olivia, we need to leave this place. Why did you planned on stretching your extra brain cells for this gross party!" I wrinkled my nose with the disgust of that smell.

"B-Blake doesn't like me,Arie.He was making out with that slut!".

Again Blake..why can't she just let go that ass. It's mandatory for him to be ass because his best friend is asshole. Thank god I didn't have to face that jerk.

Hiccups and sob.

"Let it go, Ollie. It's not like he is the only good looking guy in this campus . He is not worth it. Mia you are awesome,you will get worthy person that you deserve ."

I tried to admonish but was startled by her reply.

"Buttt heeeee only mattttttters!!" stumbling on my shoulder She resumed her sobbing.

Keyword tried.

God forbid she sent her location unless she would have pass out minute before my arrival.

"Let's get you out of here."

I put my hands on her waist to prevent her from falling but she is too heavy. We moved a while deliberately she turned us around.

"Onee minutttte Arrieeee! "

"Now what?" I snapped at Olivia

"M-Myyy phoneeeee. I-I thinnnkk I leftttt in the bedrooommm."

" Ok .I'll get it for you. You stay here. Just tell me the exact room where I suppose to get your android."

She giggled .

"I-I forgggott." With that she stumbled on the couch near by . Nerve of this girl. Aggghh! Looks like I must find her phone or else her parents would be worried. I think I have missed calls from her mom, she is not in the state of answering her mothers call.It will be nice if I call her mom from her phone.

I should move my ass fastly so I can get out of here. I got down to left wing of the house. Every single corner was flooded with

Vomit.

alcohol.

Not to mention discarded condoms.

I made my way through ally and began to check every single bedroom. House looks spacious, is there not anyone to look after this house. It looks like 'destroyed in seconds' themed house. Oh! I forgot It's Mr- Iam so handsome not from this world's party. Is it possible that may or may not be it's his house?