CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17.

Ariana's pov-

My stomach is grumbling. I'm so hungry that  I can eat an entire pyramid from Egypt.
I'm makin something in kitchen. I checked all the food items but I can't seem to find anything that is ready to make.I should have just eaten something in the morning. Im in my pajamas pants, and Evans shirt that I stole it from his closet, looking for devouring anything that is possibly eaten by the mankind. God sent Ramen noodles were there on the upper shelf.
I'm feeling relieved. Oh shit crap! There's no microwave. I have to boil it in the pan
I tear the packaging and started to read the instructions.
Then suddenly someone grabbed me from behind I was going to elbow that person. But certain someone had familiar scent.

"Baby.. What are you doing here? "
My cute boyfriend asked. He lays his head on my shoulder.

" Oh me, I'm making elephants egg you wanna try? "
I tried to remove his hands from my waist but he firmly held it my hands also.

"My baby becomes big monster when she's hungry.. "
He whispers.

"Are you saying I'm some  kind of demon? Evan grey? "
I argue with him. I'm hungry and I want food.

Evan Grey just loosens my rubber band and all the hair I tightly fastened  came down on my face.

"You look so beautiful when your hair are down.. "
He says.
I feel butterflies in stomach but is it hunger. No suddenly remember my hunger is making me feel crazy.

"Stop pouting even though you look cute while pouting and move, I'll heat up something for you.. "
He assures me.

"Really? "
Evan is an angel I can see his two wings appearing from behind. I smile like I have gotten new dentures for the first time.

"I know you are terrible at cooking .."
I make face but then again start to smile like maniac.

I move backwards and I take his position. I secretly enjoy holding him around his waist. I lay my head on his shoulder and see what is he trying to cook. Let him cook. He kisses me on cheeks and starts making some Gorden Ramsay's shit. Why he's so good at this thing's? Mom Was right atleast I have to know how to make ready to make food. Im wearing his large t shirt which smells exactly like him and he's so close to me so I can feel his presence tripled.

The necklace I gifted to him is shining. I'm idle so I start tracing his chain. He looks so handsome, and all mine. I still can't believe that.

"Hey pookie, head try it"
He passes me spoon full of soup.
It's so tasty.
Then he kisses me and acts like he's thinking and says

"You are right it's tasty!! "
I'm stunned. I widen my eyes and move.
Before I could say anything he runs. This guy likes running way too much .
I smile while eating ramen noodle soup he made. My phone vibrates it's again y boyfriend.

My idiot- after you finish eating come here in my cabin 😍🥰❤

Me- I'll think about that.

My idiot- pretty please 😞😞🐥🐥🐥

Me- ok stop being cute I'll there in 10.

I also pack some pancakes with me cause I'm famished even after all the raman noodle soup I had. I think im turning into monster Evan said. When I reached his cabin I looked right and left to see if anyone was noticing me enter his cabin.
He was seating on the chair. I go and see bed was all mine and new bedsheets were placed. I fastly run and make myself place. I start eating pancakes.
He's observing me and my mouth was full of pancakes.
"What are looking at? I'm looking like pig devouring his food. Don't look at me.. "
I said to him. I'm eating like I have to do sumo wrestling afterwards.

Then he abruptly stands up and starts walking towards me.

"Wahsshh ree tuuu ddoingss? "
I ask him mouth full of food.

He moves close towards me and bites my cheeks. That cheeky monkey. Im stunned.

" Your cheeks are so cute like dumplings!! I wanted to eat them"

I choke on my food.  And said

"What?!!"

"I said your cheeks cute_"

I cut him off

"I heard what you said dummy.. "

My cheeks are red from blushing and all the biting.

"Stop pouting do you want me kiss you lips? "

I nodded and then vigorously shaked my head. He's messing with my head.

"Yes or no? "

"Let me eat Grey"

I scold him.
Then like innocent kid he again just sits still and observes me.