Chapter 11

Alternate realm tv show time line, after the Overlord's real defeat.

Kai's p.o.v (16)

The alarm goes off, we head to the Bounty's bridge. "There's a signature of the Overlord's coming from Ninjago forest." Nya said. We all freeze. "That's impossible, the Overlord's gone." Cole says. "You'dhave to see it to believe it." Nya said. We get on our vehicles and head there. Coming close to the area, we hop off. I walk towards the cave, getting to the entrance. "Kai look out." I don't have time as I'm slamed into the rocks.

A much taller man in vengestone armour holds me. I struggle to break his hold but, he's a lot stronger then he looks. The guys step forward and I think I'm saved as they are on his blind side. Not even locking, he throws shrunkens, they pin my brothers with deadly accuracy. Hand rising up, I'm frozen, I don't want to die. He lifts me hood up, head snapping back in surprise. He releases me, I stand confused. He removes to shrunkens from Jay, Cole, and Zane, going back to the cave. I follow but at a distance as he kneels beside a woman holding a new born. I remove my jacket, giving it. He nods in thank you, wrapping the baby girl in my jacket. Helping her stand, he supports her as we head to the Bounty. Climing the latter,we come on deck. Wu and Nya have join us outside. "We'll take y'all to the hospital." The woman shakes her head and removes the vengestone helmet. We all are shocked to see a much older Lloyd. He than removes the others, I know why he let me go, it's a much older me. Kai looks at us, heading to the medical room, Zane not far behind.

Kai's p.o.v (34)

Coming to the room, Zane hooks hem up to an I.V. I nuzzle hem, standing up. *I'm a go fix Erika a bottle.* I say. *Okay love." Lloyd says. Leaving the room, I head for the kitchen.

Nya is there, a kettlenon the stove. "I'm heating up some milk for the cutie. Cole and Kai went to the store for some bottles and diapers. As well as some clothes." She said. I nod in thanks, we could use the clothes. Shrugging the bag off, I reach in, pulling out a bottle. Nya smiles "You prepared for the little, just not the gender right." I nod as the kettle hisses. Taking it, I pour some milk into the bottle. Letting it cool, I pull out a diaper and wrips. The door opens, Cole walks in, Kai following. They set the bags down, noticing the baby stuff I have. "He actually needed clothes." Nya says. Taking out a notepad, I write 'I greatly appreciate the stuff.'

Lifting the bottle, I feel it's slightly warm. Giving a nod to Nya, I head to Lloyd. Going in, Zane is checking Erika over. Lloyd is watching hem, eyes half open. I stroke his hair back *Rest my mate, I got her.* I say. Lloyd nods, curling up and falling asleep. I go to Zane, he finishes, I pick my little girl up. Her eyes open, silver eyes look back. Jay runs in, Erika looking at hem. "A huge green dragon Is outside, Zane" I smile, going to the deck. Soren is growling at Cole and Kai, Wu and Nya on the defense. I walk out, Erika in my arms. Jay grabs me, I shrug hem off, going to Soren. He sees me, coming over. Kai goes to slash hem when Soren nuzzles my neck. 'Hey bubby.' I say. He licks my cheek as I rub his head.

Soren than sees Erika, she reaches to hem, he noses her. 'She's one of us. Soren.' I say. Soren gives a rumble, curling around us. I sit down, leaning on Soren as Erika feeds. Soren curls his tail around us, the fins laying on Erika. She finishes the bottle and I pat her back, getting a burp out of her. Erika then yawns, curling up in the blanket, hands curled into fists, resting on her cheeks. She leans into her daddy, yawning again and falls asleep. I beam in pride at knowing I helped to create this little joy. Soren rumbles in a purr, I rub his head, the sun feels good after almost nineteen years of hiding. I no longer have to hide now, I along with Ninjago are free. Free from the Overlord's reign, his darkness and his fist. Holding Erika close to my chest, I curl into Soren, his wing acts as a blanket and I follow my mate and daughter into the land of sleep.

Kai's p.o.v(16)

Watching my older self care for his newborn, it makes me fill with pride. I wonder why he wares vengestone armour, but I guess he'll tell when ready. I go to the dojo to train, after two hours, a loud crash is heard. Everyone goes to the deck, Cole lays on said deck, Kai has his fist out. "The hell man, came to tell you dinner was ready." Cole said, rubbing his brusing jaw. The dragon holds his baby, she's crying. Kai takes her, rubbing the dragons snout. He, I guess calms down, curling back up. Movement at the door has me looking at Lloyd. He goes to Kai, wrapping his arms around Kai's neck. Kai relaxes, they go to the dinning room.

Kai's p.o.v (34)

Sitting at the table, Lloyd leans into me. I nuzzle his head as the others come in, sitting down. Food is passed as the others talk. Me and Lloyd get some, Lloyd starts to eat. He than looks over, reaching up and begins to unclip the faceplate. As it comes off, collective gasps sound. Nodding in thanks, I start eatting, Erika cooing softly. "Kai, um older." Wu says. I look at hem. "May I ask or is it sensitive to talk about." Wu asks. I cock my head, than it dawns on me, my scars. Shacking my head, Lloyd tells the tell.

"When I was against the Overlord, I didn't win. Cole, Zane, Jay, and Nya were corrupted. Kai bearly managed to excape. But not unscaved. Jay threw four kuni at his leg, they embedded deep in his right. Ten years later, Cole broke his jaw after Jay took a dagger to his eye. Few weeks later, Jay, after Kai roundhouse kick hem in the temple, he dropped like dead weight, swinning his sword and cut Kai's neck. The wound wasn't bad, the shock took Kai's vocal cords." Lloyd explains, he looks at me. "That's all of them, at least the ones that you had to use the healing pool for, right." I nod. Picking a piece of meat up, I bite it in half, instantly regretting it as pain shots through my mouth. Dropping the chopsticks, I clutch my jaw.

Zane takes my plate, he goes into the kitchen. By the time he comes back, my jaw is somewhat okay. He sets a different plate down. Zane touches my shoulder, a smile on his face. *Want me to take her and you eat.* Lloyd asked. *Plus, I want to hold our little girl.* I smile, passing Erika to her mommy. Lloyd coos at Erika. "I notice you two have a way of communication, how." Cole says. Getting my note pad 'When Jay threw the kuni, the wound got infected and ultra had to do a blood transfusion. I became part dragon.' I write. "That's cool." My younger self says.

I nod 'Months ago after I finally managed to rescue and purify the others, Lloyd confessed he had loved all along. I returned to feelings and you can guess what happened next. During it, we exchanged blood and became a mated pair.' I write. "I bet in the time the Overlord took over to the time you freed the others, you never fought him once. I could and can mop the floor with you." Kai said. I look at Lloyd, his face says it all. "And Lloyd here is as weak as...." I volt over the table, grab Kai by the collor and slam his ass against the wall. I don't don't need my vocals to let hem know I'm growling. A hand on my arm makes me look at my beloved mate. Mood sour and appetite gone, I pick my mask up, walking out.

Lloyd's p.o.v (32)

Holding Erika as my mate walks to the door, opening and slamming it shut, I put my head down, sighing. "See, he's weak...." Kai begins. "If I were you, I'd shut the hell up before you die. My mate fought to stay alive for eighteen years before finially getting us out the Overlord's hold. He pretended to be dead to detrue the Overlord cause Kai was hitting the factors. He did what could as a one man team. Kai came close to dying at his brothers hands many times. If it wasn't for the heal pool in the cave he called home, Kai would be dead long time ago. You think your Overlord was bad, I read the journals he kept record of the past eighteen years. The shit our Overlord did, pales to yours. So I would shut the fuck up, before he does something unforgivable." With that, I go and join my mate.