Chapter 2

Two years later
'Flame,Rocky,Wrisp,and Shard talking'
*Kai's journal*

*A lot has happened the past two years, I've learned Lloyd wasn't killed like I thought, but from what I hear, I wish he was. The Overlord beats Lloyd to a bloody pulp than let's the others loose on hem. I wish I could so something, but if I go anywhere near garmatron,  I'm dead. Well, this is it for now I'm sighing off.*

Closing the journal, I put it on the shelf. 'Why do you write.' Shard asked. "So if I'm killed, and someone finds this place, I won't be forgotten." I say. Shard nods. I head to the weapons rack. Pulling off a vengestone sword, dagger, and a sack of kuni, I go over to Rocky. He lowers, I clime on and Rocky takes off. Three months after I forged my first sword here, ultra split back into our four respected dragons. But something else happened. When they changed back, a little gold egg was with them. It hatched last year, a little green/gold dragonet now scampers around, often times curled at my feet as I forge.

Coming to Ninjago, Rocky let's me off near the factory that I'm going to destroy. Sneaking in, I find the control room, sabotage the whole thing and run. Skidding to a stop, Cole and Zane are near. 'Not yet, they think I'm dead.' I hide in the duck works. Crawling through them, I get out and away. Rocky flies over, spins and I jump on. No sooner does the place go super nova.

I tell Rocky to go to the place that they hung my old gi. Coming to it, I slide off, walk up to the post, and carve a slash in it. Twenty altogether, eight the fist year, this year so far twelve. I smile as I remember me doing this, sets the Overlord back.

Climing back on Rocky, we head home.