Chapter 8

Kai's p.o.v

Opening my eye, blond meets my sight. Looking at my new mate, I nuzzle his hair. Kissing his hair, I softly get up, pulling the blanket over my mate. Standing, going to the back, I slip into the wash area. Pulling my pants off, I slip into the underwater hot spring. Wading in, I go to my waist. Diving under, I go to the rock I set in here as a seat. Coming up, shaking my hair out, I sit on the rock.

*love, where are you.* I hear Lloyd. *I'm in the back, at the hot spring. It's straight behind you.* I replay. Shuffling sounds, Lloyd slips in, I light my hand up. He smiles, slipping his pants off. He wades in, coming to me. Lloyd climes up, sitting on my lap. He straddles my lap, I pull hem close. Lloyd snuggles into my chest, purring. *I'm glad you rescued us, now I can tell, show you how I feel. I love you, my mate.* Lloyd says. Purring rumbles my chest, I nuzzle his hair. Placing a kiss, he pulls away.

Holding his nose, he goes under. I join hem, cupping his face and kiss hem. He returns it, tounges wrestling but I win. Needing air, we break and surface. *Let's go, I need to forge some more weapons. Plus, my mate needs armour if he's to stand by me.* I said. Lloyd smiles, we get out, dry off and I give Lloyd some of my clothes.

Leaving our room, we come to the main room. Zane is stroking the fire, Cole shifting through the ores in the bucket by the forge. Jay and Nya are still sleeping. I go to the forge, Lloyd hops up as Cole looks at me. Lighting the fire, the forge comes to life. Zane is now watching me as I shift through the ores in the chest, pulling out steel, copper, aluminum and tin. Pulling out the melting cups, placing the ores on the anvil, I smash them into bits. Placing them evenly in the three cups, they go on the coils.

Going to the shelf of templates, pulling out the shurikens, scythe blade and nunchuck handles. Turning back, going to the pit, I check the cups. The metal melted, I leave them to mix. Going to the sand blocks, placing the templates, I fill them. The sand hardens, removing the templates, putting the halves together. Taking the cups, pouring the metal into the molds, they sit. Now the fun part. Going to the vengestone rocks, striking a hammer against them, small chucks break off.

Placing those in a basin, I set them over the coils. Lloyd has sat on the shelf, one leg pulled up, the other pulled to his chest. He's been watching the whole time. Zane walks up, holding two hollowed out rocks. Meat finely cut in mine. Taking mine, Lloyd takes his. Unclipping the face plate, I eat four pieces, handing the rock and plate to Lloyd. He takes them, I begin pumping the fan. It takes a lot of heat to melt vengestone.

The temperature quickly rises, Cole moves back, Zane goes to the water. Jay and Nya are awake now, Lloyd is still on the shelf. A soft breeze stirs as Shard breaths icey air. The guys sigh in relief, the forge is still hot. Pulling my shirt off, I feel Lloyd smile. *Take it off love. Take it off.* he says. I smile at hem, reaching up and kiss hem. Picking up a piece of meat, he gives it. Nodding in thanks, I go back to the fan. The vengestone finally starts to melt, I press down heavier on the fan. The flames lick at the edge of the crate the chucks are in, the vengestone finally melts. Pumping it ten more times, I grasp it and quickly pour the vengestone into the molds.

Letting them set, I go to the sand molds. Pulling the frames off, checking the metal, their set. *Love, hand me that hammer behind you.* I ask. Lloyd looks, seeing it, he grabs it and tosses it low. It lands at my feet. Picking it up, whacking the molds, the sand breaks. The metal dirty and dull, I go to the fire. Lloyd hops down, grabbing the nunchucks.

We sit at the fire, I take the sand and use it to buff the metal. Lloyd leans his head on me, I nuzzle his head. "Have a great time last night." Cole snickers. I look at hem, cup Lloyd's cheek and kiss his lips. "Aah,hhoo yeah they did. How many times." Jay says. I look at Cole, making a smack motion. Cole slaps Jay upside his head. Jay 'ows' holding his head.

I finish buffing and polishing the metal, they shine in the fire. Taking the sharping rock, I sharpen the blades of the scythe and shrunkens. When they meet the standard I want, I throw the shrunkens at Zane. He catches them, looking them over and nods in thanks. Going to the weapon rack, I get a handle. Walking back to the fire, picking up the scythe, I force the handle in the slit of the scythe. Heating the wood and metal, they bind together, forming a bond impossible to break.

Doing a few moves, I hold it out to Cole. He excepts it with a nod. Taking rubber strips, I heat the nunchuck handles, wrapping the rubber around the grips. When finished, I hand them to Jay.
Lloyd and Nya look at me, I smile. *I got one just for you love.* Lloyd smiles. I go to the other rack, motioning Nya over. She comes, gasping as she sees her samurai armour and weapons. She hugs me. "Thank you." I smile. She pulls back, I leave her to look over her stuff.

Going to the molds, their not set yet, but still loose enough for color dye. I take some green emeralds, grind them up and sprinkle the dust in the vengestone. I do the same for the other pieces, but with the guys elements. Going back to the others, I sit by my mate. He leans on me, nuzzling my neck. Nya yawns, I look up, the gems a glowing white. Getting up, we all say good night.

In our shared room, Lloyd comes up behind me. He kisses my shoulder *I thought I did that.* I say. Turning around, Lloyd grabs my crouch. *more, I've watched you all day, I want you so bad. Please, mate, fell me up, make it where I can't walk tomorrow.* Lloyd says. I smirk, pick hem up and shove hem into the wall. *I'll get you pregnant this time.* I say. Lloyd moans as I nibble his ear, he grinds on my hard on.

-------
Next chapter is for 18+, I mean it. Skip the chapter If you are not of age.