Chapter 3

Ten years have past, I do the same thing I always do. Destroying factories, hitting patrols, setting the Overlord's plans back. Right now, Zane caught me, Cole forces me to my knees infrontof the Overlord. I look to the side, Lloyd lays on the floor. Jay comes, ripping my helmet off. "So, red ninja, you are alive. I wondered who was hitting my factories." The Overlord said.

I jurk in Zane's and Cole's hold. Jay comes over, Cole grabs my hair, jurking my head back. "You know what they say, an eye for an eye." Overlord said. Jay digs the blade into my right eye ball, I thrash hard. Screams erupt from my mouth as Jay twists and yanks the knife out, my eye ball with it.

Grenting my teeth, flames erupt on me. The three jump back, I make a break for it. Cole runs after me, slamming me into the wall. Pulling his hand back, Cole right hooks me in the jaw. Creaking sounds as I burn hem, Shard picking me up. Laying on Shard, I stay awake. She keeps me talking, and if I threaten to fall asleep, she wakes me.

----------------

Three months have past, I finish the face plate. My jaw was broken in four places and sadly, didn't heal right. I've forged a face plate more like mouth plate and now it's done. Picking the plate up, I connect it to the bits of metal embedded in my face. Looking around, I see Wrisp off to the right. Going to hem, Wrisp leans his head down. I walk up, going to his hurns and sit down, leaning on it. Pain is now an everyday friend of mine.

Leaning my head down, grabbing the tie in my now shoulder length hair, I pull it out. Undoing the braid, i renew it. One at the temples, in the middle than the forehead back. Putting the ends together, I finish it, replacing the tie. A wet, rough tounge licks the plate on my face, little Soren whimpers. Smiling, I rub his muzzle. The plate, when attached, keeps my jaw stationary cause any movement sends white up pain shooting up and it hurts where my eye is now stitched closed. The plate also covers said eye, I now can see only out of my left eye, but even that eye has abuse. I'll be lucky to survive thus hell with that eye intact.

Leaning my head back, Soren lays his head in my lap, we fall asleep.

------------------

I'll say this, even though they now know I'm alive, the Overlord can't predict me. Ten years of doing this under the radar and I'm a master of the shadows. The Overlord may thinks he controls them, I live and breagh in them. Planting the bombs in the boiler room and control room, Soren follows. He begged me to come and honestly, he better than Rocky.

The dark green and black scales on hem, blend perfectly with the atmosphere. Plus, he's not going to get any bigger, so his small size gives us the advantage when I want to get up high and plant bombs. Plus, when I need to hind, he curls around me, again blending, almost bleeding into the atmosphere. We clime the rafters, jumping them, I see Zane keeping a look out.

I'm sorry, but for a Nindroid, he's not very bright. Hell, he looked at me five times and didn't even sound an alarm. That's where the vengestone armour comes in handy. Not only am I immune to their elemental abilities, but in a strange sence of luck, it completely heads any and all trace of me. Not even the uncovered part of my left eye gives me away.

Soren noses my hand, I clime on his back and we scale down to the main part of the factory. Placing bombs on the machine's, reactors and smelting pits, I make my way to Soren. Lightning zaps my armour, Jay high kicks me. "Nice try, firebird." He taunts. I love this Jay, he's much more clueless than normal. He tries to round house kick me, but when you wrestle with a dragon the size of a large horse, you learn a thing or two. Ducking down, I jab hem in the ribs, gut than temple. Before Jay drops, he swings his blade. Sadly, it catches me right in the spot of my neck that's exposed when I leaned my head away.

Flesh ripping, lightening pops my neck, blood stains the front chest plate. Grabbing my neck, I roundhouse kick hem in the head. He slams into the smelting pit, sliding to the ground. Soren scoops me up, we get out. Pressing the bottom, the factory goes up like the fourth of July. Ironic cause it really is the fourth of July.

Landing back at the cavern, Soren takes me to the pool, the one I woke in. He lays down, the water lapping at my neck. With a smile, petting his back, I fall asleep.