会 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

ابدأ من البداية

"A puppy" I looked at him and he stale faced me.

"You don't see all these dogs?" He waved his hands around the room. "Fuck you need another one for?"

I mugged him before flicking him off.

"We must get married first, after our wedding you can mirandize me as much as you want." He shrugged.

"Aweee." Desire cooed. "I guess."

"And bitch i hate you too! Had me locked up for oso long!" Morgan and b-max bussed through the front door. "Better be lucky i made it home in time for the holidays."

"If it isn't robot and his owner." Bam mugged them. "You got some food?"

"No." Morgan mugged him. "Merry holidays!"

"Happy hanukah!" I smiled.

"You getting thick, must've had some dick. TECC! Getcho ass in here!"

"Girl ima virgin."

"Period. Virgin for life." Desire said.

"And thats on who?" Diamond leaned back.

"Daddies head!" Me and desire said in unison.

"Triplets?" B-max asked.

"Why everybody think we triplets... they the twins in the singleton!" Desire mugged.

"You younger then them?" B-max asked.

"Yes." She rolled her eyes.

♿︎

"Uhh... i never bought a damn gun before so would you want this one or no?" I asked bam for the last time.

"Why the hell you doing Christmas shopping so late?"

"Because i never know what to get y'all, y'all so picky."

"Okay yes get it, it's the same gun just a different outline color."

"You think he gonna get my puppy?"

"I don't know. What you think he told me what he got you for Christmas? Well you're wrong. And if you don't believe me ask Santa?"

"Tell me and I'll give to a new gun."

"Nope, I'm my brothers keeper. If he don't want you to know, you won't hear it from me."

I mugged him. "Im your best friend tho-"

"Aht!" He covered his ears and walked away.

"You want this or no?" The Chinese man asked.

"Mmmm... yes." I nodded.

"Okay." He walked towards the back.

♿︎

"Girl why the hell are we here? I don't like jane." Desire looked around Tobias house once we walked in. "And how you get a key? Y'all together I'm convinced."

"Nope, he got a key to my house so..."

"Y'all bumping dicks and coochies its final." She sat on the couch.

"Come help me get the shit out the car!" I mugged her. "Jane!"

"Girl you bought it leave me alone."

Jane came walking around the corner before pushing her paws out and stretching. I still wonder what type of animal she is. She look like a big ass cat.

"Why you call her up here!" Desire stood up and walked towards the door.

"Because you wasn't about to help me unless i gave you some motivation." I smiled and walked out the front door with her.

"So, have y'all kissed?" Desire asked me.

"Nope."

"But y'all like each other.." she walked towards the car.

"You don't have to kiss somebody to like them.. its the vibe. It's about how you feel around them."

"I feel like y'all like fighting on each other, it hasn't happened recently but y'all be fighting like me and beno used to do in middle school."

"He has a hard time explaining himself so instead he likes to just push the feeling away, literally. I couldn't count how many times he done pushed me on all my fingers and toes."

I grabbed two bags out the trunk and desire grabbed the other three.

"You wrapped my gifts already right?" I nodded. "And I understand why y'all waiting. You don't wanna be in a relationship with somebody you don't know. Y'all not friend zoning each other though?"

"I don- I friend zone him a lot." I sighed. "I only do it because why put my all into something that i know is going to crumble in stage two of the relationship."

"Bitch." Desire sighed. "A year? One major argument that spit the two of you up for three weeks. No sex? Hell not even a kiss? And he still sticking around? Y'all got a forever thing. I don't see why you stressing it. It's obvious you have something that the other bitches didn't have. Probably the respect you got for yourself, probably the way you always checking to make sure he's alright and nobodies fucking him over, probably how you ain't come in tryna fuck him and finesse him. Who knows" We walked into the house and sat on the couch.

"All im trying to say is... this is what it is, this is what it's going to be. no need to keep waiting and wishing things would turn sour because it had plenty of opportunities to turn that way."

"He got a baby on the way.. Am i ready for baby mama drama? Noo." I shook my head.

"That girl been a problem one time. You're making excuses now."

$$$

Bitch ikyfl -

Bitch ikyfl -

Two stepps from hitting that
"unpublish" button.

N E Wayysss.... uhm, i ate a THC
froot loop bar awhile agoo, and now
eveytime i eat froot loops it taste
like weed omg.