warped tour

i just really want a tall boyfriend so he'll let me sit on his shoulders at warped tour k this story was inspired by my tears and lonliness

btw Andy's not famous in this one 

//

“Dammit! Look how long we’ll have to wait!” I whined, referring to the extremely long line.

“It’s Warped Tour, what do you expect?” My friend, Samantha laughed, as we joined the rest of the line. She brought her wrist up to her face, checking the time I assumed.

“Gates open at eleven, it’s only nine.” She sat down, taking out a sandwich which was packed and sealed in her backpack.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Getting comfortable, we’re going to be here for a while.” I sighed and sat with her, checking my Twitter just in case there were stage changes with the bands.

It was around ten-thirty, and we were still stuck in our place. A bunch of other teenagers joined the line and curved it into a U-turn position.

“(y/n) I’m hungry.” Sam said, poking my arm with her foot.

“Well maybe if you saved the snacks we were going to eat inside the show, then maybe we wouldn’t have a problem. Do you know how expensive that shit is at Warped?” I stated, quite fed up and impatient. She rolled her eyes, before glancing behind me.

“Hottie behind you keeps checking you out.” She whispered. On cue, I turned around and my eyes were met with electric blue ones. He smirked at me before turning his back and talked to his friends.

“I wish.” Chuckling, I turned back to Samantha.

“Bro he keeps looking over at you.” She smiled.

“Shhh the only boy I’m interested in is Vic Fuentes.” I winked, before I was startled by a loud voice.

“Gates are opening now! If you have any spikey jewellery, non-sealed water bottles or alcohol on you, it will be confiscated before entering the venue! Thank you.” A man wearing sunglasses spoke through a megaphone and walked away. Putting on my draw-string bag, I helped Sam get up.

“I’m so fucking excited.” I stated, energy coursing through me. She smiled widely in response, handing me my ticket.

Finally, we were in! Immediately, I wrote down the times and stages for when my favourite bands were playing from the inflatable thing whilst Samantha bought merch. Reading over the times, I found Slipknot was playing first so I proceeded to the stage they were at. Once somehow pushing my way to the barricades, I texted Sam where I was and she replied saying she was on her way.

Unfortunately, she wasn’t here to see Slipknot perform to the end. ‘I couldn’t find the stage! Txt me later where you are bc FOB are about to play omg’ she texted me. I sighed, not impressed on how we were already split up.

Looking at the times and sets sheet I jotted down, I saw Pierce The Veil was about to go on stage in less than three minutes! I jogged my way to where they were, hoping I would get a good view since the stage they were at was basically on the other side of the venue.

“Frick.” I cursed under my breath. Of course, I was standing behind tall people. Not to mention I was just a few rows from being in the middle.

After a couple of minutes, I heard Vic’s voice through the speakers, asking how everyone was doing. The band then started to play most of their songs from Collide With The Sky, before performing their last song, King For A Day, meaning Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens was on stage too. I stood on my tippy toes, trying to at least get a glimpse of the boys on stage.