jealousy

Sleeping With Sirens is my favourite band of all time, next to Black Veil Brides, of course. I was currently jamming out to ‘With Ears to See, and Eyes to Hear’, when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around to find Andy smirking, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. I immediately stopped dancing, if you count head banging and air guitar as dancing, that is.

“How long have you been there?” I questioned.

“A few seconds.” He laughed. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, Andy following.

“So (y/n),” He said, stretching out the ‘so.’

“Yes?”

“What would you do if I said I could take you to meet Sleeping With Sirens?” He grinned, playing with his hands. My eyes widened with excitement.

“I would kiss you very hard.” I said quickly. Andy smiled sheepishly.

“Well, my band and theirs are thinking of collaborating so we want to meet up first at a bar tonight. Do you want to come along?”

I just stared at him. This cannot be happening. He looked around the room and then back at me, waiting for my response.

“I’m still waiting for that kiss.” He winked.

I broke out into a wide smile, squealing happily before straddling Andy and kissing him passionately. His hands held onto my waist as my hands ran through his hair, before settling at his neck.

“Wait, are you lying or?” I said and stared at him accusingly after breaking the kiss.

“I promise you I’m not lying.” He chuckled and glanced at the clock.

“We’re leaving in an hour, by the way.” I got off of his lap and sprinted down the hall to the bathroom. I was going to have drinks with my favourite band; I can’t be looking like a hobo!

I wore a black muscle tank top with transparent wings as the design, black skinny jeans ripped at the knees and black Docs. I continually picked and poked at my outfit in the mirror.

“What are you doing?” I heard Andy laugh slightly behind me.

“Am I wearing too much black?” I asked, contemplating my shoes as I peeped down at them.

Andy sighed. “Okay babe, two things,” He said, walking over to me. His tall frame casting a shadow over me; I only came up to his shoulders.

“You always wear too much black,” I nodded in defeat, taking it as a compliment anyway.

“And you look hot, as always.” Andy winked, pressing his lips to my temple. I held back a giggle, feeling my cheeks heat up in a blush.

“Uh, are we going now?” I stuttered. He smirked, knowing what effect he had on me.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

---

We arrived at the bar at eight-thirty, and the butterflies in stomach went crazy as I accepted the fact I was actually going to meet SWS.

As Andy parked and opened his car door, I grabbed his arm. He looked at me worriedly.

“…I’m nervous.”

He smiled reassuringly, holding my hand. “It’ll be fine (y/n), they’ll love you.”

And there was another reason why I love Andy. He can calm me down instantly just by holding my hand, or telling me it’s going to be okay.

I shot him a shaky smile, stepping out of the car and walking with him to the entrance of the bar.