the joint (sexual)

Nirvana played softly in the background, as I watched Andy take a long drag of the joint he rolled previously, removing it from his plump lips and releasing the thick smoke slowly from his mouth. He handed the joint to me before leaning back on the bed. I investigated it first; the end of it red with ash and a few layers of the paper were peeling off, not to mention bits of the illegal plant was falling in my lap. I was second guessing myself if I should really see to it.

“Just do it, (y/n), like a cigarette.” Andy informed, impatient of my delay. Sighing, I placed the joint between my lips, inhaling a significant amount. I exhaled from my nose, the clouds of smoke covering my vision. I fanned my hand in front of my face to find Andy smiling lightly.

“That was sick. You looked like a dragon.” I gave the joint back to him, smiling sheepishly. Andy took another hit before asking me, “Are you sure you haven’t done this before?”

He passed it to me once again. “Yes. I’m a good girl. I don’t usually do things like this. But what a better time to try, right?” He bit his lip ring, eyeing me as I took a hit and let the smoke emerge from my mouth.

“Why did you ever choose to hang around bad boys like me, then?” Andy asked, raising an eyebrow. I shrugged, passing the join to him.

“Who said good girls can’t be a little rebellious?” He smirked at my response, again taking another drag. Before releasing it, he sat up toward me. I flinched as he blew the dense, ghost like smoke in my face.

“Do you know what that means?” He whispered, referring to the action he just pulled on me. I shook my head, detecting a lust-filled emotion in his dark eyes.

“It means I want to fuck you.” My stomach tightened. I couldn’t deny the small crush I had on my best friend, and in all honestly I didn’t want to miss the opportunity of having sex with him either.

Taking the joint from his hand, I didn’t break eye contact as I inhaled the plant again. I repeated his action of blowing the smoke from my lips into his face.

We let the smoke fade into the air, the song ‘Where Did You Sleep Last Night?’ filling the silent void. Andy glanced at my lips a few times, before connecting them. He put the joint onto my bedside table while our lips moved in a lazy synch, as he slowly pushed me down and crawled on top of me. He then moved down to my neck, nipping and grazing his teeth over a hickey he already marked me with.

We continued kissing, removing each other’s clothing piece by piece. Taking off Andy’s boxers, his erection lay against his abdomen. Quickly, he lined himself up against my entrance. I took a deep breath as he slid effortlessly into me, but stoping halfway.

“You sure you want to lose your virginity to someone like me?” He smirked. I tried moving down his length, but his arms held my hips in place.

“I wouldn’t want it to be anybody else.” I confessed, a little edgy. Laughing tiredly, Andy pushed the rest of himself into me. He kissed me to distract me from the strong pinching pain below.

I adapted to his size, running my hands through his smooth hair. “Move.” I moaned, before he retracted and thrusted back into me. His thrusts were at a normal pace, which was a little surprising considering since we were both high and we were dazed about everything.

Feeling the rebellious side of me take over, I managed to flip us over so I was now straddling him. The new position filling me up completely and I was pleased when Andy moaned.

As I grinded against him, I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach.

“Fuck, you’re so hot.” He said as both his hands ran over and gently squeezed my breasts.

“You close?” He asked, breath ragged. I nodded.

“Okay, I’m gonna pull out after you.” After he spoke, he grabbed my hips painfully and laid me down, taking control.

“Oh, my god.” I groaned, euphoria washing over me. Andy threw his head threw back, another moan escaping his throat as he quickly pulled out of me; his cum covering my stomach.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck, our breathing uneven.

“Sorry about the mess.” He said, causing me to chuckle lightly.

“No biggie.” I dragged my index finger along my stomach, collecting most of it and popped it in my mouth. Andy smirked at this, running his thumb along my bottom lip.

“Oh (y/n), you’re no good girl.”            

//

i wrote this at 2am with my feelings and hormones leave me alone

kinda short but sweet o idk

gonna take a break and let people read through this book, gotta concentrate on school work abit, plus ive kinda ran out of ideas and plots to write about 

>>fetus andy makes me want to stab my eye bc wow i loved hiS SCENE/EMO FRINGE