Chapter 23

He sighs, looking down at his bare chest, he'd discarded his shirt on the floor when you were to consumed by desire to notice. Just having him over you was making your body scream for him again, instead, you ran your hands along his stomach. It was solid muscle, but then again he did have a bit of a six pack.
"You're beautiful." You whisper as you trace patterns over his stomach with your hands. He looks you in the eye now, as if he'd never been called that before.
"You're absolutely gorgeous." You whisper, curling a hand around his neck, drawing him closer to you.
"Are you sure you want to-?"
"Just kiss me." You order, and he does. It's a slow kiss, his hand moves to your shoulder as you press him for another one. He obliges, his lips gentle against yours. He presses his body gently on top of you before rolling over so that you're on top of him. You lead your mouth away from his, down his neck, his chest, planting small kisses everywhere. He moans softly when you return your mouth to his. He murmurs your name against your lips, his bright blue eyes burning into your own.
"I think, if we take it slowly," you say cautiously, "I'm about as ready as I'll ever be."
"Y/N, we don't have to do it now. We should wait before we do this. Prepare ourselves." Tom suggests softly but somewhat urgently.
"I don't want to wait." You murmur, stroking his hair. He closes his eyes and sighs, "I was afraid you were going to say that." He says, "Look, I'm not... prepared at the moment." He says just as your lips touch his neck.
"That's fine. My ex housemates boyfriend left a box of- well, I'll get it. You say pulling yourself off Tom, he grabs your hand.
"Are you sure you're ready?" He asks. You purse your lips and nod. He shakes his head, sadly, "Don't lie to me. I can tell you're not ready yet. Like I said, I'm willing to wait, however long it takes until you feel comfortable." You sigh half disappointed, half relieved. You sit beside him on the couch and rest your head on his shoulder. He wraps a tender arm around you, and you lean into him more. "Why are you so willing to wait?" You ask softly.
"Because I want our first time together to be special, an act of love."