Chapter 2

That was probably the most attention you'd ever paid in that subject before. Not that you'd slacked off before, but the way Professor Hiddleston taught was absolutely brilliant! He was not only gorgeous but funny, charismatic, sarcastic, deep and meaningful. He was as pretty much as close to your perfect man as you could get. The only downfall was that he'd made a point to not get physically or romantically involved with any of his students, but that was the rule of the university. Even though you were over eighteen, sleeping with your professor was seriously looked down upon most of your professors were older or taken anyway. Now you were walking down the hall from your last session, you were too busy thinking about him that you didn't realise you bumped into someone.
"Sorry-" you both said at the same time. You looked up to see a dazzling smile and beautiful blue eyes.
"Excuse me but aren't you in my English Literature class?" He asks by way of greeting.
"Um, yes." You say, unsure of what else to say, "Thank you for the lesson. I learned more in that one session than I did in my first term here."
"Oh," he smiles a little wider, "thank you." For a moment the two of you just stare at each other, "I don't believe we've formally met. I mean, you know who I am but, I don't know your name, and you're in one of my lectures."
A shy smile creeps onto your face, "I'm Y/N." you say, tacking on your last name at the end.
"Well it's very nice to meet you Y/N, now if you'll excuse me, I must get to my next lecture." He excuses himself, still smiling. If you didn't know any better, you'd have said he looked reluctant but by the time you'd made up your mind, he was disappearing down the hall.