Chapter 11

"I do want you too." You say.
"Then I'll stay." And with that, he opens the door and gets out to open the door for you. Gosh he's such a gentleman! You unlock the door and lead him in by the hand. He closes the door behind him and looks around the living room, you, still holding his hand, start to make your way up to the bedroom.
"Y/N," he says concerned, "where are you going?"
"To my bedroom to slip into something more comfortable." You reply as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.
"I - I don't think we should, you know, just yet. I mean-"
You cut him off with your laughter, he looks at you confused.
"By something more comfortable I meant loose pants and an oversized t-shirt." You chuckle. Tom visibly relaxes but lets go of your hand. "I'll wait down here."
"Okay." You shrug and go upstairs to change. Like you said, you slipped into a pair of pyjama pants and an oversized t-shirt. You'd asked Tom to come up, which he did hesitantly.
"I just want to take things slowly. We might get found out if we rush this." He warns as he sits beside you on the bed. He'd changed as well, you'd found a pair of pants left over from your ex housemates boyfriend and gave them to Tom to borrow. They were a surprisingly good fit. He'd also taken off his jacket and found a t-shirt in his car. You sat side by side on the bed now, he had an arm draped over your shoulders, his fingers tracing patterns on your arms.
"I really enjoyed tonight." He states, his gaze fixing on you. "I did too." You reply before he bends down to kiss you. Your lips open for another kiss and he doesn't disappoint. His hand finds your cheeks and you both turn to face each other. The kisses keep coming and you run a hand through his hair. You kiss his jawline, his chin, his neck, then he freezes.
"What?" You ask against his sweet skin.
"I thought we were going to take this slowly." He says carefully. You pull away enough to face him. "Sorry." You say. "No, it's my fault. I'm sorry." He says. He looks as though he's about to leave so you kiss him again, a light brush to the lips. "Don't go, please. I won't kiss you again." You plead. He sighs but nods, kissing your forehead until you both fall asleep.