Chapter 18

You both arrived at uni early. Hardly anyone was around to question you except maybe Pedro the janitor but he's more interested in people trekking dirt into the carpet than school affairs. You had no classes today but you'd volunteered to help Tom with his marking while he was in lectures. He only had two today and they went for an hour and a half each however he'd stay on campus in case anyone needed his help and do other important lecturer business.
It was around lunch time when he'd walked into his office since he'd left you there earlier that morning. He'd shut the door behind him so you got up to greet him with a firm kiss on the mouth. He tasted like tea and mint. You licked your lips, he smiled ruefully.
"Don't tease me Y/N, I don't want my students suspecting anything from a disheveled appearance."
Now you smile ruefully, "That's a shame. I was going to take your clothes and use them as cleaning utensils." You tease.
"Ah, that's what every man wants to hear." He says wistfully, taking you in his arms. He leans down to kiss you when there's a knock on the door.
"Hiddleston," the unmistakable voice of Trent Cartwright calls from the other side of the door, "I need to speak with you."
"Give me a minute." Tom calls, not taking his eyes off you, "I'm afraid you'll have to hide under my desk darling. I'm sorry but it's better than taking our chances with Trent." He whispers. You sigh and make your way to the open side of the desk just as the door starts to open.