Chapter 16

"You can go now." Tom states on the verge of frustration.
"No." You say casually, "Mister Weadon entrusted you into my responsibility and I'm following it through by making sure you get to bed tonight." Since you have his keys, you unlock his door and step inside, catching his jacket and leading him in. He slams the door behind him, almost making you jump.
"I'm not a child! Don't treat me like one!" He snaps in frustration.
"I wouldn't if you didn't act like one!" You argue. He clenches his fists by his sides and closes his eyes. "I need to finish marking." He groans.
"No, you need sleep." You state calmly.
He groans again, under different circumstances it might have been sexy, "I CAN'T SLEEP OKAY?" He yells. A moment of stunned silence passes between you but within two moments, you've slammed him against the nearest wall and your mouth is pressed firmly on his. He tries to resist but you feel his body relax against you and he wraps and arm around your waist and shoulders. He moans softly against your mouth, "Didn't you hear what I said?" He asks breaking the kiss. "Yes. That's why I'm doing this, to help you sleep." You smile. His lips quirk to the side before you fit your mouth on his again. He leads you to the couch, where you lay on top of him kissing him slowly and gently until he stops returning your kisses and falls asleep beneath you. The couch is just big enough or you to lie pressed beside him, so you stay kissing his temple and his auburn curls until you too fall asleep, an arm draped over his stomach.