Chapter 22

Okay first of all.......... I know that I rarely ever update this shiz and I want to thank all the people who have stuck with my crap updating and continue to read and comment and stuff... Second of all.... I HATE THIS STORY like with a burning passion I want to delete it.... I started this thing when I was like 16 and I've probably redone it like 3 times... I just am not enjoying this particular story anymore although I have had the whole ending planned for like 2 years. I will finish it for you all, eventually but just know I literally have 0000000000 energy to write for this. With that being said I have about 5 other stories started that I would like to start updating on. I have also very very recently started a vampire romance as well as a werewolf romance (I tend to favor these) So I will gladly post some of my other stuff if you are interested. Please let me know by commenting or sending messages and don't forget to vote. Also this thing is not edited in the slightest so sorry if there is hella errors... Anyway, enjoy! 

Chapter 22

Beau couldn't believe his little sister, she never listened to his advice, in the end he was always right and she knew that. So why was this any different? Bella had stomped off only seconds ago leaving him to reign in his anger with her before returning to his family.

Tyler gave Beau a tight squeeze of the shoulder and a quizzical brow to which he only shoved his arm off.

"She'll learn eventually." He whispered to his brother.

"Yeah well it'd be nice if she would sooner rather than later." He grumbled. Looking around he noticed Catherine had been gone.

"Where did Catherine go?" He asked looking around him for the green eyed beauty.

"She went to the bathroom, relax." His mother assured him.

"Come to think if it she's been gone a while." She mumbled, more to her herself.

"How long is a while?" Beau got worried instantly, he knew she wasn't comfortable in crowds and he had left her for quite a bit. He hoped she didn't flee, he took his phone out and called her.

"Around thirty minutes maybe? She left just shortly after you." His mother responded. Her phone went to voicemail.

"She should be back by now, I'm going to look around for her. Mother check the bathroom, Tyler you come with me." He instructed, he was now on high alert. She expressed to him how uncomfortable she was and he just brushed her off telling her she would be fine, he left her alone to go and deal with his idiot little sister. Tyler followed Beau out the front doors of the museum where people were still chatting with press and taking photographs. Beau paid them no attention as he reached the sidewalk.

"Where exactly are we going?" Tyler asked following closely behind.

"She may have went to the car, she wasn't feeling well and I know she didn't want to come tonight." He responded, he rounded the corner to see his SUV, it was off and he knew the driver was probably down the street getting something to eat. There was no sign of Catherine in or near the car and worry began to set in, he hoped his mother found her hiding out in the bathroom. Beau nearly ran back inside and down the hall toward the bathrooms, his mother exited shaking her head.

"She wasn't in there." She said coming to his side. He tried calling her again and of course it went to voicemail. That woman never keeps her phone charged.

"I'm going home, she probably left it may have been too much for her first event." He kissed his moms cheek and hugged his brother.

"Hey anyone seen Francis? He's been gone a while." Arabella approached with concern on her face.

"Maybe he finally took a hint." Beau grunted.

"Tell dad I love him and good luck." He told his mom before heading back for the door. He texted the driver letting him know he was ready to go, something seemed off but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He needed to make sure Catherine was okay, although she was probably at home, in sweats curled up on the couch with a cup of coffee, one of her favorite nightly rituals.