Chapter 9

Edited by chocopunch

Don't forget to 

vote

comment

follow

give me feedback please i really enjoy reading what you have to say! Don't be shy! 

-kimberlee 

Chapter 9

Catherine squirmed the entire drive home after that, she tried crossing her legs but the material of her underwear kept brushing up against her; uncrossing her legs let a slight breeze through which caused a gasp to leave her lips ,her panties were so wet that they clung to her skin. She was thankful when they finally pulled into the garage and parked the car, Beau hadn't said anything to her the rest of the car ride and she wasn't sure how pissed he still was. They both stepped out the car at the same time and headed to the elevator, he put a hand around her waist and squeezed it tightly making her wince. She turned her head to eye him carefully, his attention was set on the elevator buttons he watched as the floor numbers changed, a brooding expression etched on his face. He really was something out of this world, like a god his posture was perfect, not a hair was out of place, even his outfit was still perfect not even the slightest crease. Her mouth watered at the sight of him, this man.

"You never called." She mumbled causing him to turn his attention toward her, his expression softening only slightly. He didn't respond as the elevator door opened, he tugged her arm pulling her out and toward their home. She watched as he opened the front door and shoved her roughly inside before closing it and locking it. Terrified to move she stood against the wall waiting for him. Beau took the few short steps that were between them he pushed her far up against the wall, spreading her legs open with his, allowing him to get closer. He placed his head between her neck and shoulder blade and took a deep breath. Catherine feared what was to come and cowered as far away as she could, she shoved herself completely into the wall, a picture frame digging into her back.

"47." He whispered against her skin, causing her to flinch.

"What?" She whispered back, confusion thick in her voice.

"I called and texted you 47 times." He pulled back looking her in the eyes. She gasped, thats why he was angry. Her first instinct was to pull out her phone and check it to see if he was indeed telling the truth but with her body shoved so far into the wall it was nearly impossible.

"Come." He beckoned as he backed off her, she let out a breath she hadn't even realized she was holding in. Regaining her composure, she followed him down the hallway and into a room she hadn't seen before, the lights flipped on to reveal a plain looking bedroom to which she felt utter relief. She watched him open what looked to be a closet door and motioned for her to step inside, it was small not really much space for two people. When the lights turned on the wind was knocked completely out of Catherine, she couldn't believe all the magnificent toys that were displayed. A large wooden dresser sat against the wall with a whole collection of colored dildo's set on top of it, they were oddly correlated by color and size, her gaze shifted around the room to see little whips and belts hanging on one wall.

"Go stand by the bed" He commanded, she did as she was told watching him remerge with what looked to be wooden bench. She watched with careful eyes as he adjusted it in the position he wanted it. His gaze never once met hers as he worked making knots with some rope on each leg.

"Strip." His voice was commanding and she was in no place to disobey so with much embarrassment she began removing her dress, then her bra and lastly her underwear. She went for her heels which he quickly put a stop to. Catherine stood completely naked in front of a man she hardly knew, her arm instinctively moving up to cover herself as his eyes roamed her body. Beau reached out placing both of her arms at her sides before taking in all her beauty.